Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Tech Questions and Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

replacement floor pans from

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensdodge1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug. 2010 at 9:09pm
and as far as classics parts i ve bought a couple of him the rest seemed fine it was only the floor pan which i had the problem with where its supposed follow the contour of the floor it is completely flat no curve at all as far as the throttle pedal area there is no bend and it ends before it even reaches the throttle pedal area does this look like it made too fit the tunnel or the throttle pedal are  
                       do these 2 panels look the same or is it just me lol

Edited by kensdodge1 - 04 Aug. 2010 at 11:26pm
dirtbuggy View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug. 2010 at 12:12am
very insteresting(however ya spell it) they look the same to me but then again I thought they where all made in the same place except classics I thought made their own but again they would have to look somewhat alike I guess to fit right but what do I know? anyway I was going to go your route and instead just got the whole floor pan from Walcks so will see how that fits I figured it would be a lot less welding just doing one piece them pieceing a lot of piece's together but who knows time will tell Smile

Edited by dirtbuggy - 05 Aug. 2010 at 12:14am
47 cj2a 48cj2a 04tj 99ford dually diesel and a rhino just added a 62 jeep pickup
kensdodge1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensdodge1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug. 2010 at 12:16am
hey dirt buggy ya i wish i could afford that im i strictly low budget so im tryin to do it on the cheap guess that bit me on the ass lol and the pick on the left is from classic  lol
dirtbuggy View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug. 2010 at 1:00am
got ya I'm the same way I just got lucky for once in my life I kinda of thought that was it classic on feft (I was going to use them too) and I have spent a ton of money from the one on the right but after doing a lot of math it was just as cheap to go the route I went only becuz Walcks messed up and ended up paying for the shipping on my floor pan I do feel bad cuz their great guys but like everybody else just a por boy  they will git it back I will start ordering more parts from them as time goes on and I still have another flatfender to build after this one( one for me and one to sell hopefully) so good luck on your project I'll git back to mine as soon as it cools down a little here in the southwest desert
47 cj2a 48cj2a 04tj 99ford dually diesel and a rhino just added a 62 jeep pickup
kensdodge1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensdodge1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug. 2010 at 1:30am
hey thanks im goin to walcks saturday to pick up a m38 frame
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12