Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > CJ2A Page Member Created Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dusters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dusters
    Posted: 05 July 2016 at 12:38am
Hi All,

Got another summer top up for sale.  It's 2 piece just like above.  $400 plus shipping.  If you want more pieces like the rear flap or a full top, send me a PM.  Thanks for looking.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

The top is sold.  Thanks again!

Someone got a great deal!Clap
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 7:03pm
The top is sold.  Thanks again!
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:45pm
Canvas only with the straps and fasteners that go with. No bows, no windshield turn button. #8 cotton duck OD. It is new.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

Hi All,

I have a 2 piece summer top available for your consideration. Looks like this:

Price is $400 plus shipping. That is the same price as Beachwood but this one is a 2 piece as opposed to their 1 piece and this one is more accurate.

If you are interested in more pieces or a full top, please PM me with details. I can bring this to the reunion.

Location 62080. Thanks for looking.

Is this for the top only or top and mounting hardware?
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:17pm
Hi All,

I have a 2 piece summer top available for your consideration. Looks like this:

Price is $400 plus shipping. That is the same price as Beachwood but this one is a 2 piece as opposed to their 1 piece and this one is more accurate.

If you are interested in more pieces or a full top, please PM me with details. I can bring this to the reunion.

Location 62080. Thanks for looking.

MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Outback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec. 2012 at 12:18am
Picked up the BF special 1/2 top today down in ND. Just wanted to say thanks for the deal and looking forward to trying it on come spring... provided I've sorted out my lack of top bows issue by then lol. It's a great looking product! Despite not being "Grade A" to you - I am quite pleased with it Thumbs Up.
I'll post a few pics when it finally graces the Jeep.  

Thanks jpet Clap
Dunc

46 CJ2A # 16021 (Oakley)
05 TJ Rubicon (Prairie Prowler)
M101CDN trailer
Westman Jeep Assn & FFCMB
Manitoba Canada
buckshot View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov. 2012 at 6:26pm
I want to say thanks to Jpet also!
I posted this photo on my build thread, but I wanted to be sure others saw it in case they were on the fence about ordering a top. Worth every penny...

I love the top. Thanks for your hard work!

Brian in Tyler
'46 CJ-2A #14883
M416 Trailer
1938 Plymouth Pick-Up
2008 HEMI Rubicon Unlimited
2008 JK Unlimited
My Jeep photos at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/113017572186775733159/ForumPhotos
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov. 2012 at 1:21am
Thanks for the compliments Dave. Glad to see you have better access to your jeep in the winter than you did last year. You need to post some pics next time you take the family out for a drive. I agree. She's a cutie!
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov. 2012 at 1:02am

She's a cutie, Dave.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
Hamhog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamhog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov. 2012 at 12:32am
 Another "thanks" goes out to Jeff for making the rear canvas top to match the front piece he made for me earlier in the year. It's a perfect fit. ...and will keep the sun from scorching my daughter as she rides in the beep, beep, jeep, jeep. Thanks so much Jeff.
Dave
3-48s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3-48s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov. 2012 at 7:33pm
Email Sent
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov. 2012 at 4:19am
SOLD
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov. 2012 at 7:45pm
Hi All,

I have a Black Friday special going on:

This is an original style front roof. Problem is, I made it a little too short

It's really not that bad, but it is not good enough to pass as my "A" work. Anywho, I'm offering it for $100 plus shipping as is. For an additional $25. I will make a shorter tube spacer bow for the top to make it fit right. For another $200. I'll make a matching rear roof so you would have a full summer top. With the rear roof attached, you would not notice the shortness in the front roof.   If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. Thanks!
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Hamhog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamhog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct. 2012 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Hamhog Hamhog wrote:

Just wanted to say a quick "thank you" to Jeff (jpet) for making me the top in the picture and also for repairing a couple fasteners on my original top.  Great quality and attention to detail and I'm real happy with it.  Thanks Jeff. 

PM sent
Dave
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 1:17am
Hi Guys.

Many of youn's have asked me if I can make tops using gray cotton canvas. I do not know of a source for quality 18oz waterproof, mildew resistant canvas in gray. Straps or binding either for that matter. That being said, if you can find some, i'd be happy to use it. There is no mil-spec for gray colored cotton canvas so quality might be an issue. I just don't have the energy to to the research right now but if someone else wants to do the leg work. I'll get some.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

BradleyDP58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BradleyDP58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 5:08pm
This is great!
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr. 2012 at 8:10pm
Yes, I am still taking orders. As long as you are not in a hurry. Life gets in the way you know. PM me
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>