Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Auction Listings / Classified Ads/ Jeeps for Sale Sightings!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1946 Willys Jeep C J 2-a must sell!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
lmontycj2a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lmontycj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1946 Willys Jeep C J 2-a must sell!!
    Posted: 27 Oct. 2011 at 3:02pm
Let us know what he gets at the auction.
stanly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct. 2011 at 3:26am
the jeep is goin to auction i guese a MOD can delete this thread or close it...
dennisanvil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisanvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct. 2011 at 1:02am
is it like a bump and a grind?????????LOLLOL
dennis
dennisanvil                   1948 cj2a, maker of tailgate hooks & hand forge iron ware
there not any knowen cure for jeep fever.
serial # 164136<
p3ferris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p3ferris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct. 2011 at 4:51am
bump means bring it to the top of the post again
Ed
cj2a lefty
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct. 2011 at 3:57am
Not for nothing, but what is exactly BUMP? Just curious................
stanly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep. 2011 at 5:29am
TTT
stanly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep. 2011 at 4:57am
anybody?
stanly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep. 2011 at 11:07pm
bump
stanly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2011 at 3:50pm
thanks for the kind words guys! and its been on craigslist but no bites but hey selling cars takes time.and i forgot to mention he can probally deliver it to you if your serious him and his gf are always traveling to her art shows all across the U.S and they have this rv and trailer so delivering it shouldnt be a problem!

Edited by stanly - 06 Sep. 2011 at 3:52pm
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2011 at 3:25pm
There are plenty of folks who would pay $15k for a jeep.  I get offered that for mine all the time.  Sure, the guys on this site would rather buy a junker and fix it up.  That's cool.  But where I live, there are guys who just pay big $ to get what they want.  If they will pay $60k for a range rover, they will pay $15k for a vintage jeep.
Like PT Barnum said: there's a sucker born every minute!
Good luck on selling the jeep but advertise it on craigslist or Epay to get the $.

Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
windyhill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windyhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2011 at 3:17pm
Nice looking Willys.
'48 CJ2A
'53 CJ3B
'59 CJ6
'65 CJ5
'67 CJ5
stanly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2011 at 2:47pm
bump its obo people!
Petey Da Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Petey Da Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2011 at 1:46pm
your going to see the same comments here you got on the nc4x4 board.
stanly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2011 at 3:18am
Originally posted by p3ferris p3ferris wrote:

OW you hurt my ears with all that yelling....but the hug helpedLOL

ahaha didnt mean to come off as yelling at you guys but im just tired of sayin "oh nobody is gonna pay 15k for your jeep" and other nonsence comemnts but what people fail to relize is that this isnt my jeep so its not my price! that's what the capital letters where for,just to get my point accross. Clown
stanly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2011 at 3:14am
lol honestly he not that smart when it comes to computers in general lol he's a older gentleman and im 19 and stay on the computer lol so he just asked me to put it up here for him thats all man im just trying a help out a family member theres nothing phony here bud!
p3ferris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p3ferris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2011 at 3:12am
OW you hurt my ears with all that yelling....but the hug helpedLOL
Ed
cj2a lefty
dschroff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dschroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2011 at 2:00am
Huh... your cousin's Jeep?  He doesn't know how to use a computer?  Come on dude.... sounds a little phony to me.
stanly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stanly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep. 2011 at 12:31am

name:darrell

means of contact:910-616-0233
price:15000 obo or he will trade for another 4x4 that has the same value.
IM POSTING THIS FOR MY COUSIN !!
1946 Willy's ,C J -2A Jeep with little over a 1000 miles on a rebuilt engine. The engine is a
               crate engine with everything in the engines  new except the crank-shaft and cam-shaft.
               The engine is a flat Four cylinder and has been changed over to a 12-volt system.
               There are all  new shocks and springs on the Jeep as well as u-v joints and yokes.
               I have replaced all other parts on the jeep with new parts to include the carburetor,fuel pump,
               alternator,belts,battery, and brake system.The jeep drive-train has been sand-blasted down and
               a two part a poxy primer applied..The inside of jeep has a black dura liner applied and a roll
               bar. The  jeep has all new instrument panels and upholstered seats.
               The jeep has  been painted by a local hot rod shop with a metallic green paint. I have the
               original tires on the jeep .I also have  saved the original instrument  panels.
               There are a few minor details that need to be done but overall the jeep is in great shape.
                 Call if you are interested .
                I am asking $15,000.00 for the Jeep or best offer
               The jeep can be seen at Fat Boys auto Sales in Darling ton SC.
                843-664-0055
               ; 843-496-5190
                910-616-0233

these are the only pics i have but he has wayy mores pics.from when he restored it to know

if your going to complain about the price press the back button! this is not my jeep so therefore its not my price if you have a problem about the price my cousin's number is posted call him and complain to him!!! lol thanks! Hug

Edited by stanly - 15 Sep. 2011 at 5:07am
 Post Reply Post Reply