Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

eWillys?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eWillys?
    Posted: 04 Nov. 2011 at 9:28am
Anybody else having trouble with the eWillys website opening for them the last couple of days?

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
mullen46cj2a View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mullen46cj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov. 2011 at 10:24am
I looked at it early yesterday morning...saw somebody from Cinci, OH had a restored column shift rolling chassis and another beater CJ listed Smile

I just accessed it this morning - looks OK.

Bruce
Bruce Mullen   Harrisville, WV       

46 CJ2A column shift SOLD 07-15
48 CJ2A with Newgren lift
55 CJ5

lowenuf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowenuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov. 2011 at 12:20pm
that chassis is Tony's.....he has another whole jeep for sale also....i hope the economic climate hasn't caught up with him, causing him to unload them for this reason.....
45 #10012
45 #10033 ACM #47
45 #10163 ACM #188
57 CJ5    Dauntless V6, T-18 4-speed, D-44 rear/D-30 front, D-20 twin stick

Zuma58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zuma58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov. 2011 at 1:02pm
I just got on it a minute ago, no problem. No updates yet though.
Steve
Long May You Run!!!
F Bill View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov. 2011 at 3:48pm
Been impossible for me to get beyond the background and header for the last two days. Probably I have reached my limit of Willys purchases this week.

It also has been locking up my Vista/explorer equipped laptop. If one of you guys that can connect would tell the guy who runs the site about the problems I'd appreciate it. For now, go out and buy all those incredible deals on DJ's in Texas while you can....Wink

Edited by F Bill - 04 Nov. 2011 at 6:31pm
If you haven't checked out the tech FAQ section, go to:
http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/tech-faq_forum57.html
for a lot of great stuff you need to know!!

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov. 2011 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by F Bill F Bill wrote:

Been impossible for me to get beyond the background and header for the last two days.

It also has been locking up my Vista/explorer equipped laptop.

These are also the symtoms I'm having.

Now about that picture of your DJ......squint your eyes and imagine that picture with a Jeepster rear bustle. Wink

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

lowenuf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowenuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 2011 at 12:05am
varoooom varoooom!!!!!!
45 #10012
45 #10033 ACM #47
45 #10163 ACM #188
57 CJ5    Dauntless V6, T-18 4-speed, D-44 rear/D-30 front, D-20 twin stick

Zuma58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zuma58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 2011 at 12:08am
I emailed Dave @ Ewillys, let's see what is going on with that. I know he was having some probs earlier this week.
Will let you all know......
Steve
Long May You Run!!!
Zuma58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zuma58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 2011 at 12:24am
ThAnks for letting me know. I believe they need to refresh their browser cache. I am on the road can explain more later.

Sent from my mind

On Nov 4, 2011, at 5:09 PM, d@ewillys.com wrote:

This is Dave's reply guys, try and refresh or clear your cache and see if that works, I have had no prob accessing the site in the past few days myself
Steve
Long May You Run!!!
F Bill View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 2011 at 12:53am
Cleared cache, still locking up at the house. I will try on the road tomorrow night.

Chad I was wondering when you'd notice that... the w/s is very jeepster like as well but flat. AS far as I can figure out it is a heavily modified hardtop windshield, and is about 6 inches shorter on each side.

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 2011 at 2:41am
Is that rear 'factory closed' or did it look like it had a tailgate......for those new to DJs, they came both ways. Looks sort of 'tailgate-ish' from here.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

moabman1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moabman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov. 2011 at 4:32am
Hi guys,

If you are still running into problems with eWillys, let me know.  I was forced to change the main page to deal with some heavy resource use (the down side of the site becoming more popular).  This means that refreshing the browser cache is necessary.  Sometimes Internet Explorer is especially poor at refreshing.  Sorry for any problems.  Email me with any questions ...

- Dave
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov. 2011 at 4:37pm
Still can't get there as of this morning.....Cry

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov. 2011 at 5:10pm
Roc, I'm having the same problem with IE, but FireFox is fine. Will refresh cache and see if it helps.

Update --- Just refreshed/cleared cache and eWillys will now open with IE. The bad.... had to remember my password for this site Wink

Edited by Joe DeYoung - 08 Nov. 2011 at 5:23pm
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

F Bill View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov. 2011 at 7:32pm
Ok, where can I find a download site for Firefox...IE still won't let me in. It hangs once it loads the background and headers.

samcj2a View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samcj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov. 2011 at 7:43pm
Sam

1946 CJ2A   15292 ACM    6678

1947 CJ2A 122031 ACM 111989

Are Glass Bowl Fuel Pumps OE?
Roberto Flores View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Flores Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 2011 at 10:24am
I haven´t any problem to access the website, also employing Mozilla Firefox.

Cheers,

Roberto Flores
Made to order cartoons, comics...!
http://www.robertoflores.com
http://www.cafepress.com/robertoflorescartoonist
http://www.cafepress.com/theoutliner
http://www.zazzle.com/flores67

dirtbuggy View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirtbuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 2011 at 8:27pm
I still can't git in what a drag as I usually go there everyday o well.
47 cj2a 48cj2a 04tj 99ford dually diesel and a rhino just added a 62 jeep pickup
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>