Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

16" rims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
damar2yxr View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damar2yxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 16" rims
    Posted: 09 Jan. 2013 at 5:46pm
So how close are you to Bloem, SA? I will be shipping some parts to FRANS here in the near future. I was going to ship via US mail and shipping to SA has definite size and weight restrictions. It is also an expensive proposition....that being said if enough stuff is going over maybe there is an alternative way to ship that makes it cheaper for you guys.Big smile
eat,sleep,jeep

Proud father of a Marine, Army Dentist, Navy Pilot and a Princess. LIFE IS GOOD!
43MB,47CJ2-A,48CJ2-A X2,70Jeepster Commando 1/2 cab,84CJ-7,
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan. 2013 at 3:45pm
It would be helpful if you listed what state Cape Town is in.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

1UtahMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1UtahMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan. 2013 at 2:32pm
I have 4 and spare in Salt Lake City, UT if you want to pay shipping to Cape Town.
Spyker 7667 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spyker 7667 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan. 2013 at 2:24pm
Who can help me out with a set of 16" rims for my CJ2A?
 Post Reply Post Reply