Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fall Color Tours 2014! - Event Date: 22 Sep. 2014 - 27 Sep. 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P8106jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct. 2014 at 4:05pm
Dave, I sent you a private message.  I am leaving town today and will be home on Saturday. I have it boxed up.  Please let me know how you want me to handle it after reading the message.

Jamie
Jamie Powers

Houston TX

1963 CJ3

Bantam T3-C Year unknown

www.haflatfenders.com
jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct. 2014 at 5:55pm
Jamie, just mail it back when you have time.
2010 2 door jk,
46 Willys aka "Big Bird".
Dave
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct. 2014 at 4:41pm
Hey folks, we found a couple of other items left behind besides folding chairs and beer.  I have a yellow Motorola FRS radio, and a Thermos Cup that I found in the shop.  I'll be happy to send them along to anyone who lays claim to them. 

As for the folding chairs and beer, they are getting used and consumed in that order!

I'm still adding parts onto Kate's Karriage, and will take it for another drive later today.  Just because now I can.  My Great Thanks again to all of you who have helped me get it running.  Next year it will be on the tours with us!
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct. 2014 at 6:42pm
Mike feel free to sit in my chair and drink beer , It'll get more use there than here

Take care, Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct. 2014 at 1:18am
The thermos cup and maroon sweat shirt are mine. I am get them next fall
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
gnkhoffman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnkhoffman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov. 2014 at 3:41am
Mike
The Yellow FRS radio is mine. Just put my name on it and sometime I'll give you a call when I am headed that way.

Thanks
Gary
gnkhoffman
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov. 2014 at 12:32am
OK Gary, it's marked.  I sometimes head to Denver and I could bring it by.  I've got your number so I'll call if I'm headed your way to coordinate the hand-off.

Jpet, I'll save your cup and shirt for next year.  No I am not going to wash it. Wink

Lee, chair still sits well, but beer about gone!
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov. 2014 at 8:51pm
Hi all,

Here is a dropbox link to all my pics in hi-res:

Anyone who has some calendar worthy pics and would like to share them, please contact Arick.  The pics need to be hi-res and preferably pics of big scenery a little jeep.  Also need some good hood-ups for the wall of shame.  Please comb through your pics and point out the best ones.  This makes it easier on Arick.

Thanks!
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
Oilleaker1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov. 2014 at 10:47am
I'd like to get a calender from Arik when done, will the info. be posted or how do you get one? John
Green Disease, Jeeps, Old Iron!
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov. 2014 at 11:23am
John, and all...I am in the picture viewing/collection phase right now.  As Jeff had mentioned, if anyone has some shots that are "calender worthy", please forward them on to me.  As an email, send them to:  arickt@juno.com     If you want to mail a disk...PM for an address.   

It is never an easy task to pick and choose the few shots from a long and beautiful week, so any help ya'll want to lend in that process always helps.  Keep in mind however, that I try to do Jeep/scenery...not so much personalities.

Time is going fast, and my time for this project is limited, but I'm happy to do it.  I will make another post later as I get closer to being able to gauge the number needed to print.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!   

Arick
She can dance a cajun rhythm....jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive...("Sugar Magnolia")

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
aboyandhisdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aboyandhisdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov. 2014 at 3:08am
Jeff, thanks much for compiling all of your photos and videos in one place - very helpful! 

BTW...my 85 year old mom was able to follow the trip by viewing your posts every day and could even view me in the videos you put up.  I had no idea she was doing this until I got home and learned that she had been following my adventures online.  Amazing!  You made her very happy - the CFT wouldn't be the same without the "roving reporter".

Thanks.
Tom
1949 CJ3A

JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov. 2014 at 1:38pm

Have the dates been set for Fall Colors Tour 2015?

Our plant manager is a vacation stickler,   and I want to get mine reserved as soon as our 2015 schedule comes out.

I am really hoping to make it in 2015.  
Red Willy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov. 2014 at 3:56pm
Here is a link to pictures that I took during the CFCT. 

Glen

Edited by Red Willy - 06 Dec. 2014 at 1:56pm
Glen
49 CJ3A
ricco View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ricco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec. 2014 at 10:45pm
Calenders!  

Hey guys and gals...Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and are looking forward to ringing in the New Year this next week...and with the New Year, you may need a Fall Colors Tour Calender for 2015.  I've just wrapped up all the graphic stuff this afternoon and will go to press later this week.  What that means is you won't have the calender on the first, but will have it in the first or second week of the new year.  

What I'd like to gauge is the interest...how many do people want, whether it's one or two, or more.  I'm planning on printing 20, when they're gone...they're gone.  I'll do more than that if people respond and push that number up.   So...let me know before the 1st.

As with last year...they will be $20 for one, $30 for two...shipping included.  PayPal is preferred, but if you would rather send a check, PM me and I'll get my addy to you.

I will have Jeff post a PDF of the artwork soon so you can scroll through it and decide if it is something you'd like.   

Hope to hear from you all soon!    Arick

Edit:   I'll let you all know what the PP addy is when I'm closer to shipping.   Glen...thanks, and thanks for the pix too!

Edited by ricco79 - 28 Dec. 2014 at 10:53pm
She can dance a cajun rhythm....jump like a Willy's in four wheel drive...("Sugar Magnolia")

'48 CJ2A #204845 "Lumpy"
Red Willy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Willy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec. 2014 at 10:48pm
I would like two

Glen
Glen
49 CJ3A
aboyandhisdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aboyandhisdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec. 2014 at 11:00pm
I would like one also.
Tom
1949 CJ3A

jet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec. 2014 at 11:02pm
I'll take one.
2010 2 door jk,
46 Willys aka "Big Bird".
Dave
64CJ5 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64CJ5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec. 2014 at 11:11pm
We would like one.  Thank you.Emoticons

Tom
64CJ5 "Eeyore"
01TJ "Tigger"
52 M38 Severely demilitarized, "Popeye" The Coast Guard Jeep.
14 JK "Jake"
To Trust Government Defys Both History and Reason.

PUBLIC LAND Owner/User
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 25>