Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Willys work tip of the day

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windyhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan. 2015 at 5:14am
The question is..did you give her the finger after you waited so long?
'48 CJ2A
'53 CJ3B
'59 CJ6
'65 CJ5
'67 CJ5
GARGOYLEJEEPER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARGOYLEJEEPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan. 2015 at 7:53am
No, never saw her again she quit and sued the company, got on work mans comp.
1948 CJ-2A 232505

Just trying to fix the world one Jeep at a time.
oldracer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldracer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb. 2015 at 6:59am
I do a lot of mowing on a big diesel zero turn Kobota here on the airport where I live. It plays havoc with my allergies so last spring, while I was painting some Willys parts it occurred to me that if the mask I used for painting had two canisters to keep out all kinds of vapors, and obviously covered my nose and mouth, then it should also keep out pollen. The first two times I used it, it worked great. The third time I had just got all the straps pulled up tight and started the diesel and I sucked a live cricket up my right nostril. Words can't describe the thrill. I had left the mask laying on the seat of the mower the last time I wore it. Now it stays in a zip lock bag.     
T. Nick
If it's not broke, work on it till it is!

48 CJ2A #192834 "Grunt"
Hey2a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hey2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb. 2015 at 11:19pm
certain states ...snorting grasshoppers is illegal..if I recall DE law 101....OUCH!
1946 CJ2a
1978 CJ7
2002 KJ
M100
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb. 2015 at 3:06am
Originally posted by Hey2a Hey2a wrote:

certain states ...snorting grasshoppers is illegal..if I recall DE law 101....OUCH!

Not in Colorado!Wacko   LOL   BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb. 2015 at 3:09am
Originally posted by oldracer oldracer wrote:

. . .  and I sucked a live cricket up my right nostril. Words can't describe the thrill. . . .    

LOL  just now read this thread,  beginning to end,  after getting a little queasy imagining all the pain and blood,  I came to your post and literally laughed to tears.   Thanks for the story.  LOL
GARGOYLEJEEPER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARGOYLEJEEPER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb. 2015 at 3:43am
In Oregon you can snort them, eat them, cage them or smash them as long as it is between dawn & dusk and from April 1st through November 1st and in the aggregate. 100 per day and 20 on the person, and each person must use their own nose, mouth, net and smasher. No littering of mangled or smashed bodies may be left in the aggregate.  Thumbs Up
1948 CJ-2A 232505

Just trying to fix the world one Jeep at a time.
windyhill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windyhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb. 2015 at 2:14pm
lol
'48 CJ2A
'53 CJ3B
'59 CJ6
'65 CJ5
'67 CJ5
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12