Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HoosierFlatFenders 8/22/15 - Event Date: 22 Aug. 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug. 2015 at 2:06am
Hey Russ, don't feel left out; my Jeep wasn't there either. And driving grandpa's wasn't the same. Next weekend I'm taking apart my Jeep and hopefully making it to the October event.

As a student I get all Adobe and Microsoft products for freeeee!! I downloaded Lightroom today and messed with those pictures I uploaded. You can see the difference between the same images, I went for a more HDR look. Starting out with bad pictures still ends up with bad pictures.
WeeWilly View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeeWilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug. 2015 at 2:27am
Thanks for posting the pics Nick. if I lived closer to you I would be glad to help you get your Jeep ready for the next run.
 I met a guy yesterday that gave me the phone # of a neighbor of his that has a road ready flat fender military jeep and I am going to contact him to see if he is interested in doing the runs with us.
  Enjoyed seeing you and your Grand dad again and looking forward to the Oct. run.

Jim
47 CJ2A (Ranch Hand) 48 CJ2A, 48 Willys truck, T3C 3782, M274 (Military Mule)
67charger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67charger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug. 2015 at 11:35am
A Friday swap meet would be fun, would we want to do it at Yellowwood state forest?  I wouldn't be able to make it though, I can't take anymore time off work because of needing vacation for the holidays.  I think October 23 and 24 would be good, it would give us all almost a two months to work on our vehicles haha.  My transfer case or transmission is making noise now, so I gotta tear into it.  I'm going to remove my intermediate gear and see if its pitted.
BENSH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BENSH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug. 2015 at 5:01pm
Must be a virus!
    1945 CJ2a 11495
Nick_ View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep. 2015 at 3:17am
If we're serious about October we should start setting dates/events in stone now.

On a side note, I submitted a ton of pictures for the KW contest and a few are of the group!
67charger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67charger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep. 2015 at 10:09am
I believe the 24th of october would be a good date. I wont be able to help with a swap meet on a friday because of work. I can help set it up but cant work it.
WeeWilly View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeeWilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep. 2015 at 2:56am
I'll mark the calendar for that date and looking forward to it.  Keep up the great work Andy.

Jim
47 CJ2A (Ranch Hand) 48 CJ2A, 48 Willys truck, T3C 3782, M274 (Military Mule)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123