Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is the IFFC Still around?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is the IFFC Still around?
    Posted: 31 May 2014 at 4:17am
  I haven't heard much about it for a while. I think that most of the local groups that were referred to as "patrols", are still in existence, although they seem to have gone "un-official", which, in my opinion, is as it was originally intended to be.   BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
binthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2014 at 10:34pm
Bruce
  I did see something  about the IFFC being almost ready to get going just within the last month or so.  It was either on this thread or on Shows and get together as far as I can remember!
  Are you going to show up at John's father's day rally?

Edited by binthere - 31 May 2014 at 10:36pm
chuck
1953 CJ3B "a fistfull of dollars"
1949 willys jeepster "a few dollars more"
and a few other retirement toys

Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2014 at 2:15am
Originally posted by binthere binthere wrote:

Bruce

Are you going to show up at John's father's day rally?
  I am! I got the boss's okey-dokey for my time off request today! Now I've got to get busy: less than two weeks to get the jeep, the trailer, and Ol' Spot ready to go!   BW
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 2:47am
YES!  The IFFC is still around.  All patrols, please keep doing your stuff.  I have a new website being set up.  Working 10 hour days with an hour commute makes moving forward tough. 
It has taken a bit to get it going as I wanted to be sure we set it up as a total non profit site.
Please keep pushing things along on the patrol end and much thanks to the cj2apage for letting us play here.
Keep em rolling,
Lew
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
hillbilly21 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 10:12am
Sleepy

Edited by hillbilly21 - 24 June 2014 at 12:03am
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
hillbillystoys.phanfare.co
Oilleaker1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 12:54pm
Lew, it's a safe bet that the patrols won't be going away, anytime soon. Too much fun. Hope to shake your hand in Colorado soon! John ( PS, find any more Jeeps in back yards or alleys?)
Green Disease, Jeeps, Old Iron!
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 2:44pm
The IFFC is alive and well. You can see what they are up to by looking at the shows and get togethers on this and other forums. If titles and badges are necessary, I am a member of the CFFC and I am a representative of the Midwest Regional FFC and I wish to invite all IFFC members to the Summer Reunion August 22-24 in Effingham, IL.

Whether you make it or not, if anyone is putting on an event and wants to send me flyers, I will promote your gig at the reunion. Send them (pre-folded) early so I can put them in the goodie bag. If I get enough different flyers, I could set up an IFFC gatherings booth where the guests can see what is all going on in their region. A tri-fold flyer would work the best. Even if your "chapter" does not have any events planned, if you have a flyer or business card with contact information that you want to get out, send it to me.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2014 at 2:46pm
Send me a PM for mailing info
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 10:05pm
am trying to find a list of flatfender owners in Iowa with hopes of setting up a patrol. If anyone knows of one in existance already, or has any suggestions as to how to proceed, it would be a big help.

Fltfndr
Lew Ladwig View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lew Ladwig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 10:56pm
Contact Emily at emilyb18@hotmail.com
She can help I am sure.
Lew
Lew Ladwig
President of the CFFC and IFFC
http://internationalflatfenderclub.com/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/#!/InternationalFlatFinderClub
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2014 at 1:02am
Originally posted by john schiefer john schiefer wrote:

am trying to find a list of flatfender owners in Iowa with hopes of setting up a patrol. If anyone knows of one in existance already, or has any suggestions as to how to proceed, it would be a big help.

Fltfndr

Check this out:

Iowa Jeeps in January

MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

willys54wagon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willys54wagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:05pm
John,

The Iowa jeepers are like herding cats, but if you have enough catnip...........................
Two jeeps on the road, one is close and the rest are dreams.
kilroy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kilroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:14pm

.....meow....

Wink
"You know, I'm too old a bunny to get very excited about all this."
General H.E. von Salmuth
Commander
German Fourth Army
France: 5 June 1944

1947 Willys CJ2A
1947 Bantam T3-C Trailer

Post Reply Post Reply