Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Trading Post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trade 73 cj5 for Cj2A

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73 cj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trade 73 cj5 for Cj2A
    Posted: 13 Feb. 2014 at 4:11am
Looking to trade my Cj5 project for a CJ2A .I have an AMC 1973 Jeep CJ5 w/ 304 v8. Has a Warn M8000 winch on it good CO OP tires ran and drove with rebuilt T15 tranny with Dana 20 t-case. Has only sat for 3 months TAKEN APART. The tub needs a new floor and windshield frame is a little rusty. If you have a tub it will be ready to roll. You could replace the floor on it with some 18 gauge sheet metal like I was going to do. Has new master cylinder even though it is rusted and have receipt for it still. Have original bill of sale for it. I have painted the frame and the engine, peeled most of the paint off the hood, and welded the driver side fender. If interested just contact me through craigslist email. Will answer any questions about the jeep and it has warn locking hubs on front. Has Dana 30 up front and 44 in back geared at 3.73. The odometer is not right because po said it stopped working a while after he got it. It is a 3 speed and you can look up the vin for more info.

Edited by 73 cj5 - 14 Feb. 2014 at 2:19am
lvelazquez522 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lvelazquez522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2014 at 2:38am
Id think about trading you my VEC 46, but your in MS.
Former Marine and life time lover of Jeeps!
73 cj5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 73 cj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug. 2014 at 4:39am
Ah I sold it not long ago to a friend but thanks for the interest in it.
 Post Reply Post Reply