Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Product Review Forum > Electrical Group
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vintage Wiring of Maine Field Trip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glennstin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vintage Wiring of Maine Field Trip
    Posted: 08 Nov. 2011 at 8:55pm
From The CJ2A Page Links, some of you folks might have seen or used the reproduction wiring supplier, Vintage Wiring of Maine, owned by a great restorer of military vehicles, Joe Hall of Oakland, Maine.  Recently Derek Redmond of The CJ3B Page stopped by my Smithfield, Maine location and one of our activities was a field trip to Joe's nice factory as well as a garage tour of Jeep  holdings.  You can now enjoy a little of Central Maine by following the link below to Derek's CJ3B Page article.  glennstin

'50 Jeepster, Two '55 Customs (Aero), '58 CJ3B, Willys Special Equipment, Literature, AL-TOY JEEPS
52 M38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 52 M38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr. 2015 at 1:04am
I have a harness from Joe that has been in my M38 since 2000ish.  It is beautifully made and fits perfectly.  It came with a full manual for installation.  I had one small issue with the harness that was my fault and Joe sent me the repair at no cost.  I can't say enough good things about VWM, I buy my electrical stuff only from Joe. 
 Post Reply Post Reply