Forum Home Forum Home > Bantam Trailer - Discussion - For Sale - Wanted > Bantam Trailer - Your project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SC TC-3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jeeps4Brains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeeps4Brains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SC TC-3
    Posted: 09 Dec. 2013 at 8:25pm
Sadly the Serial number plate was missing when I bought it.

The Bantam logo is replicated the best I could do in that location.  The original was not quite centered on that cross member. 

That color is called Maui blue.  Not quite a baby blue but in the photos on the post looks like it.  

I think it is a later model and it has extra coil springs added beside the leaf springs.  I might see if I have a photo.  The spring acts more like a shock absorber and does not support weight. 

Right now not sure how much I would ask for it if I decided to sell it. 
doylestown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doylestown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov. 2013 at 1:11am
Nice job. Women and their colors....
If you had to put this on the market, what would you ask for it?
thanks
sd
Randy Snyder View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Snyder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov. 2013 at 4:06pm
Looks really nice, Alan.  Great job!!
Was there a serial number with this trailer?
'46 2A #13943

'46 2A #26236

'45 T3-C #436

Jeeps4Brains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeeps4Brains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov. 2013 at 10:22pm
I decided to redo the Bantam trailer I plan on using with my CJ2A.   The CJ2A is way down the list of projects but the Bantam was showing signs of rust and really needed to have the rust killed and painted.  Every bit of rust has been killed and the underside painted.

Since it will be awhile till the CJ2A is worked on and the wife wanted a small trailer to pull behind her Expedition I decided to let her pick the color.  So it is what it is.  When it is time to tow it behind the CJ2A I can always change it again.  

Today I put the reflectors back on and touched up a few places but I consider it done for now. 

Alan   

Post Reply Post Reply