Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Product Review Forum > Electrical Group
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM A VENDOR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Dingdong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dingdong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM A VENDOR
    Posted: 07 Mar. 2007 at 9:51pm
Good to hear that.  I just bought a harness from him myself.
Steve
M274A2
1947 CJ2A
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar. 2007 at 5:32pm
Good to hear those kinds of stories.
'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
dclear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dclear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar. 2007 at 2:49pm

HEY! GUYS!

Out in Moses Lake, Washington, there is a vendor of wiring harnesess who sells a lot through e-bay.  He does business as <4wheelinjunky.com>
and specializes, I think, in jeep and other vehicles with 12 volt systems.

I bought a harness from him last August, and finally got around just last month to look at it and discovered that I had ordered it BEFORE I knew about the wire gauge technicalities between 12 and 6 volt.  I also had lost my invoice.  Working via e-mail, which was always promptly answered, we soon hit upon a very satisfactory solution to my self-induced problem.  Though the matter was no responsibility of his whatever--he graciously gave me an adjustment which was more than fair--generous, as a matter of fact.

I cannot comment on how his harnesses work but do know that for the money you get a lot of "extra" stuff such as switches, etc.  [at least on the harness I received].  More than that  he is a great guy to work with, answers his e-mail promptly, and treated me a, one-time customer, with all the consideration one would expect he would show someone who would return time and again.

I was very pleased with my transaction, all told.  THERE ARE GOOD GUYS OUT THERE! And 4wheelinjunky is one of them.

DEL CLEAR

Edited by dclear - 07 Mar. 2007 at 2:51pm
del clear

Together we can figure it out, after all, it's only a machine, if a man can build it, a man can fix it. {Author: bkruetz}
 Post Reply Post Reply