Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Trading Post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"SOLD" 11" wagon brakes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaseyWillys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "SOLD" 11" wagon brakes
    Posted: 23 May 2023 at 7:50am
FREE TO A GOOD HOME. YOU PAY SHIPPING. 2 front and 2 rear backing plates with hole for Ebrake . These are Lockheed style brakes. One rear plate has a little damage from broken axle. Two pairs of new shoes and one slightly worn pair. Two good used brake drums. They are stripped down and ready to ship. Have the small hardware, no wheel cylinders. They fit in 2 USPS flat rate boxes that ship anywhere in the country for $22.50 each. 

Edited by CaseyWillys - 18 July 2023 at 9:55am
CDUB
DesertDog48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertDog48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2023 at 8:28am
PM sent!
48 CJ2A
83 CJ7 Lerado
Oldpappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldpappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2023 at 6:57pm
Hey Dog, 

If you need two more for the price of shipping I'll have a pair soon. I just need to cut the swages on the wheel studs and remove them from the hubs. I am sure the shoes are grease soaked, and I haven't looked inside yet to see the rest of it.
If you can't get there in a Jeep you don't need to be there!
DesertDog48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertDog48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug. 2023 at 10:55am
Sounds good. Let me know. I've got a 47 project just a-waitin!
I too have JAS!

Edited by DesertDog48 - 01 Aug. 2023 at 10:56am
48 CJ2A
83 CJ7 Lerado
 Post Reply Post Reply