Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Your Jeep Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1946 Column Shift with Indents

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffelpud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2016 at 4:27pm
Latest photos - getting close!

Also 'found' the frame tag on the outside of the driver-side frame behind the bumper - it matches the dash plate and firewall tag!

duffelpud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffelpud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:40pm
Here are the other tags...

And the tailgate stencil and period-correct tail light...

Also got these in the mail today from Bolt Products Inc...

I hooked up all of the electrical over the weekend and - gasp - EVERYTHING WORKS!  That is except for the gas tank sender unit.  It was in bad shape inside - someone had tried to solder the feeler back on the float wire and it had all come loose inside and the wire connecting the coil to the contact block was also broken.  I attempted to re-solder everything together but no dice and ordered one from Beachwood along with a few other missing knick knacks.  I also pulled out one of the brake sender contacts and will have to get that ordered too.
duffelpud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffelpud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2016 at 3:57pm
She's finished and up for sale!

la072309 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote la072309 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar. 2021 at 7:52pm
I know this is an old thread. Is this still for sale? I saw it on bring a trailer last year and didnt meet the reserve. Id be interested if its still on the market. You did a hell of a job on the resto
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12