Forum Home Forum Home > Other Vehicles Area > Other Vehicles - Tech Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1969 Jeep CJ5.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1969 Jeep CJ5.
    Posted: 20 July 2016 at 1:58am
I recently bought a 1969 CJ5 with a custom fiberglass body. At least I thought it was a 69 CJ5, until I ordered a lift kit for it. Both the front and rear leaf springs on my Jeep are the same length however, the lift kit came with longer leaf springs for the front and shorter for the rear. I have never owned a Jeep before. can anyone tell me what's going on?
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 2:29am
Originally posted by valentin valentin wrote:

. can anyone tell me what's going on?

You ordered or they sent the wrong springs LOL

Joking aside, photos of the "CJ5" frame/ spring/ axle areas might help determine what you actually have.

Welcome the thecj2apage.
valentin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valentin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2016 at 10:46pm
Thank you! They sent me the wrong leaf springs I contacted them today and they will be sending me the correct ones later this week.
 Post Reply Post Reply