Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st Annual Charleston SC Jeep Meet - Event Date: 13 Apr. 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 1st Annual Charleston SC Jeep Meet
    Posted: 09 Nov. 2012 at 2:01am
This is the one everyone has been waiting for! After the successful NCFFC 1st Annual Southern Jeep Meet in the Blue Ridge Mountains,Thumbs Up it has been decided by the NC, TN and SC (Myself), IFFC Patrol Presidents, that the next southern meet should happen in the beautiful and historic city of Charleston, SC, which I will be most proud and honored to host. The location is at the foot of the Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, Mount Pleasant Waterfront Park, in Mt Pleasant SC. Date is April 13th 2013! Time of meet is 8:30am until 4pm. We have to be vacated from the site by 4! I am attaching all the websites pertinent to our meet location. I will post a sign up sheet for this event, and will be available for any help you may need to attend this event

Hotels that are within walking distance of the meet are as follows:

Call this number for a free tourism book, including maps, restaurants, and multiple points of interest.
(800)774-0006 The book is PERFECT!

Cant wait to see you here!

Edited by Haines Garage - 11 Nov. 2012 at 12:21am
hillbilly21 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 2012 at 2:03am

COUNT ME & MINE IN !!!!  ClapClapClap
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
hillbillystoys.phanfare.co
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 2012 at 2:18am
Somehow my friend, I knew you would be first in line!Thumbs Up Where is the Scout Pilot, I assume he will be next.................
scoutpilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 2012 at 11:21am
Tentatively four in attendance. Most positively two. Let’s double what we had in Laurel Spring!!!
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 2012 at 11:29am

THERE HE IS !!!!!!!! ClapClap
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org
ragin38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragin38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 2012 at 11:29am
im inClap
if you grab them by the ba..s there hearts and minds must follow! VP ncffc
MarkB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 2012 at 1:54pm
Sweet! That will be a lot of fun. I love Charleston.
clarkmichael1956 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clarkmichael1956 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov. 2012 at 8:00pm
Plan on myself and wife Belinda, and if all goes well a 1947 CJ2a.......
CJ2A 26305 / Michael Clark Plankowner - USS Dwight D. Eisenhower CVN-69

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov. 2012 at 4:02am
This is the front view from our site. Mrs. Haines Garage has been hard working tonight on hotel sites, restaurants, and sites to see nearby. I will post all new information shortly.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov. 2012 at 12:42am
As I am so excited about this event (even though its a ways off) that I went to the site today to do some recon. This site is PERFECT! Everything is close, hotels within walking distance, beautiful views, history under your feet. There is a Visitors Center that will lead you in any direction you may chose to follow. Trust me there is a lot to do and see here. Here are I some photos I took today. The field pictured is the event area.

Edited by Haines Garage - 11 Nov. 2012 at 12:44am
themoose74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themoose74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov. 2012 at 11:45pm
Finally something local in my own backyard! Way to go Haines Garage for stepping up to organize this. Count me and my '45 to be there!

Bo

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov. 2012 at 1:43am
  I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WHERE ANY MEMBERS OF THE SCFFC CLUB !!  Wink
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov. 2012 at 2:43am
Originally posted by themoose74 themoose74 wrote:

Finally something local in my own backyard! Way to go Haines Garage for stepping up to organize this. Count me and my '45 to be there!

Bo

Not only is he A member, he is THE MEMBER! WinkThumbs Up
johnnybravo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov. 2012 at 3:56am

Days Inn Mount Pleasant-Charleston-Patriots Point

261 Johnnie Dodds Blvd, Hwy. 17 North, Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464

HG, Is this in the area I need to stay?   I am working on rev's Big smile
Ret. USAR-Vet, 6-GPW's,, 1-M38 w/M-100, 1-47 WO "Jeep" 4X2 Wagon, several ruff CJ2&3A's, 1-CJ3B,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov. 2012 at 12:14pm
Johnny Bravo,
Yes that hotel is right across the street. Nice choice, glad you plan on coming, you should love it here.
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hillbilly21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec. 2012 at 8:35pm
RESERVATIONS MADE !!!!!   ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
1946 CJ2a POW-MIA
51 M38 ORIGINAL
PRES NCFFC
www.eastcoastwillys.org

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec. 2012 at 10:14pm
Thumbs Up To the Hillbilly! Very nice choice of a hotel I may add. To anyone planning to attend. PLEASE MAKE REESERVATIONS SOON FOR THE HOTELS POSTED NEAR THE SIGHT! Charleston was voted #1 Tourist destination (It was all over local news last night) I understand things get booming that time of year here. There are plenty of other areas to stay nearby, but to be walking distance from the meet.......
MarkB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarkB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec. 2012 at 3:06am
The bridge run is the weekend before, kinda wanna stay the whole week and do both.

Might be cool to stay downtown and drive over the bridge. I remember the old super sketchy bridge. Not sure my cj would have made it over.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>