Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st Annual Charleston SC Jeep Meet - Event Date: 13 Apr. 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author

Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote F Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr. 2013 at 2:02pm
Are you where the raffle jeep will be awarded at the meet yet?
If you haven't checked out the tech FAQ section, go to:
http://www.thecj2apage.com/forums/tech-faq_forum57.html
for a lot of great stuff you need to know!!

johnnybravo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr. 2013 at 1:23am
It is officially Jeep season!!!  I was walking around thinking about Charleston SC today and wondering what it would be like, I was in snow Friday.  Haines told me I could bring things to sell or trade, so I took these photos of things someone might be needing, be patient there are a lot photos.  Most of this stuff is cost prohibitive to ship UPS or other, so I take to shows.

Ret. USAR-Vet, 6-GPW's,, 1-M38 w/M-100, 1-47 WO "Jeep" 4X2 Wagon, several ruff CJ2&3A's, 1-CJ3B,
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr. 2013 at 1:56am
Your Bringing all that to Chucktown.........WOW! LOLClapThumbs Up

Edited by Haines Garage - 08 Apr. 2013 at 2:24am
jkhac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jkhac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr. 2013 at 2:16am
like your stuff -- sure will look -- just starting 42 Script Ford and need "STUFF"

Originally posted by johnnybravo johnnybravo wrote:

It is officially Jeep season!!!  I was walking around thinking about Charleston SC today and wondering what it would be like, I was in snow Friday.  Haines told me I could bring things to sell or trade, so I took these photos of things someone might be needing, be patient there are a lot photos.  Most of this stuff is cost prohibitive to ship UPS or other, so I take to shows.

kenny hughes
you tube channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/jkh9028/videos

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr. 2013 at 2:26am

Can't wait to meet the both of you! The weather is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL here all week, 70s. It is Springtime in Charleston for SURE!

Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr. 2013 at 2:58am
If you have a rear driveshaft for a GPW in the pile I will get a bigger suitcase, LOL

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr. 2013 at 3:08am
I would bring one just in case Lee. LOL
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr. 2013 at 3:27am
Haines, I can start a pile in your front yard cant I?, LOL, or I can buy a large sweetgrass basket and fill it with Jeep parts.

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr. 2013 at 4:50pm
I am not bringing all the heavy stuff, I just kinda thought I would post in case some would be interested. 

I WILL LOOK FOR WW2 JEEP REAR DRIVE SHAFT, IF YOU WANT, IT IS MOST LIKELY IN THE PILE.
Ret. USAR-Vet, 6-GPW's,, 1-M38 w/M-100, 1-47 WO "Jeep" 4X2 Wagon, several ruff CJ2&3A's, 1-CJ3B,

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2013 at 2:15am
As you probably noticed, I hoard jeep partsLOL.  The first step in recovery is to admit to the problemWink.  I found this pretty nice hood stashed away:
...and yes there is a WW2 Jeep rear drive shaft in that pile:

...a couple photos of a nice M38 frame and I have five M38 rims to go along.  Also, a CJ2/3A front axle assembly:
...Attention moderator, we talked at Marengo last year and exchanged PM's later.  I think I remember us talking about a M38 front clip for this year.  If you still require, please let me know as I plan to be at Marengo again.   The above frame w/five OEM rims, plus some other nik-naks I have and the following front clip would make someone a good start:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2013 at 2:56am
Mr. Bravo....My hat is off to you sir. Haines Garage Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up. You are the KING of Jeep parts!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr. 2013 at 3:59am
HG, I am just a lowly hoarder.  If someone or everyone would buy this stuff, I could get over my first obstacle on the road to recovery.  Like this script "WILLYS" MB tub, it would fill up the truck and I would have to quit posting pictures! 

.....I am going to look at two GPW projects next week.  Gosh, that a lot of putty Bubba!
......................................DON'T TELL MY WIFE, SHE IS SO PROUD I AM ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY!

Edited by johnnybravo - 09 Apr. 2013 at 1:16pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr. 2013 at 12:18am

Two days away.....Can hardly wait. It is amazing what is involved with putting on a meet like this. The location is FANTASTIC, you won't see any better. I am looking forward to all whom show. I know my SCFFC guys will be there. Hat is off to all whom have traveled from so far away.

Seems Saturday we will be Doing The Charleston.....Or the Willys Shuffle. Whatever come first.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnybravo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr. 2013 at 4:01pm
Johnny Bravo is in Charleston, SC going sight seeing, 11:00am. Guard your jeeps parts!

Boarding boat for Fort Sumter @ 2:15, War of Northern Aggression Anniversary celebrations in full swing. Cannons, soldiers, muskets all over.

Edited by johnnybravo - 12 Apr. 2013 at 7:13pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr. 2013 at 3:14am
Had one FANTASTIC Day in Charleston. It was great to meet in Person,  Mr.  Johnny Bravo, Mr. Kenny Hughes, Mr. Hamhog Himself, and Sir Lee from MN!  Gentleman to the core through and through! I am so happy you came!
Thank you for bringing your Families...and oh yeah, your Jeeps.Thumbs UpHandshake
I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here in my home city.
It was my pleasure to see all of you.

Sincerest thanks for attending, you made the meet , and my day! Cool
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr. 2013 at 12:54pm
Lets see some photos!
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
mike in oregon View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike in oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr. 2013 at 3:18pm
We Need  THECJ2APAGE roaming reporter there.
MIKE IN OREGON
President of Oregon Flat Fender Club.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Flat-Fender-Club/222864787838570

46 CJ2A 38007
46 CJ2A 79863
BANTAM T3-C 25314
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr. 2013 at 3:40pm
How about more roving reporters
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>