Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1st Annual Tonka Jeep LTD. Holiday Ride

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunslinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1st Annual Tonka Jeep LTD. Holiday Ride
    Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:13pm
The Northstar Chapter IFFC is supporting the 1st annual Tonka Jeep Holiday Ride on July 6th ( Rain date July 7th)  meet at Wally Piroyan's home, 24845 Glen road, Shorewood MN 55331 at 10 am.  this year's specialty will be eating, drinking and jeeping.  Any Vintage jeep or jeep variant is welcome. This will be a West Hennepin County ride.  Come have fun,
Gunslinger
50 CJ3A, M38A1
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:12am
That is FANTASTIC! Can't wait to see the pics. Happy 4th of July, and have a safe and enjoyable time!
Best Wishes!Thumbs Up
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 1:31am
A great time was had by all, Wally put together a nice 50 mile route and had a great meal along the way and had seven flat fenders.

Gathering at Wally's place

The ride

Stopped for lunch

Louie Larson and bride in a fresh M-38 visiting with Gunslinger

The end of the ride

A big thanks goes out to Wally for putting this together, again great fun, myself I had 225 miles in my 2A round trip from home, ran great!

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
 Post Reply Post Reply