Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2006 Indiana Flat Fender Gathering

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battle Hook 960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2006 Indiana Flat Fender Gathering
    Posted: 10 May 2006 at 5:31pm

Hello all,

After too much time away from the computer I have finally updated the IFFA web page with information on this years Gathering.

Hope to see you,

Sharek Gadd

1945 CJ-2A 10224
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 6:08pm
Seeing as how I'll be delivering Sharek's new 'yard ornament' (oh yeah...does Mrs. Gadd know about this or will we be doing this under cover of darkness?) I won't have a ride (or tow, as some like to point out) this year so I'm putting out a request for anybody with an empty passenger seat or rear wheelwell...

Edited by rocnroll - 10 May 2006 at 6:09pm
'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
Battle Hook 960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battle Hook 960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2006 at 8:54pm

Well,

Mrs. Gadd does know about 'it', but she will probably not remember me telling her that I bought it. And, she hasn't seen a picture of it...yet....

I think an on site part-out would probably be a good idea.

Sharek

By the way,

There is a location (reservation needed)that I thought about throwing into the poker run, but I would need a rough estimate/confirmation of the number of people who are planning on attending. 

Those of you who are definatedly coming, give me a heads up because this place is really cool!

1945 CJ-2A 10224
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 5:52am
If you're gonna do that, I'd like to speak up for the front wheels if you have two 'rollers' you could put on it....I've got two mates to them, that would give me a set. I didn't notice it till after I took the pictures and sold it, so I wasn't going to take them off after that....I don't know whether I have two I could swap out with them or not.....It's not critical, I just wanted to be first on the list if you wanted to get rid of them, that's all.
'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

Battle Hook 960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Battle Hook 960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 4:34pm

Unless they are 4.5 x 16 you can have em.

Could you post the photos here so we can all see the entertainment for this year?

Sharek

1945 CJ-2A 10224
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2006 at 5:38pm

They're 15s....I usually hang on to the 16s too. I just wanted these as 'rollers'.....for retrieval of 'non-rolling treasures'.  I'm at work right now   I'll get the pictures on here either tonight or tomorrow. I've got to download an ad for the '48 sometime anyway.

If you have access to a battery powered sawzall or a torch setup, we all could pitch in and get it down to it's 'bare essentials' as entertainment. (the DJ, that is, not the '48)

Edited by rocnroll - 11 May 2006 at 5:39pm
'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 9:46am

Edited by rocnroll - 12 May 2006 at 9:49am
'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 9:57am
'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2006 at 9:59am

.....and YES, it looks MUCH better in the pictures....(just wanted to prepare you)

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

Post Reply Post Reply