Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Mason Dixon show date?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2019 Mason Dixon show date?
    Posted: 19 Aug. 2019 at 8:55pm
Anyone have the date for this years show?

Thanks
nofender View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug. 2019 at 9:21pm
46 CJ2a rockcrawler
46 CJ2a - 26819
46 Bantam T3c "4366"
47 Bantam T3C - 11800
68-ish CJ5
wheelie View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug. 2019 at 2:46am
Thank ye kindly.
ndnchf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndnchf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep. 2019 at 11:51am
I went last year and had a blast.  I drove up to Gettysburg on Friday with jeep in tow.  Met up with some folks that afternoon and had dinner together.  I didn't make it to the open house at Merlin's shop (but I hope to this year). The guided tour on Saturday of the Gettsyburg battlefield and surrounding area was great.  We had 15 - 20 old jeeps I think.  Around mid-afternoon we ended up at the ABC Brewery for a late lunch.  Then enjoyed downtown Gettysburg that evening.  Sunday morning I drove down to Union Mills (about 20 miles) for the show and swap meet.    It was a great weekend.  On the M-D Jeep Gathering facebook page, Merlin posted about a hotel that has a very large parking lot (great for trailers) etc.  Its near the intersection of Rt 97 and 15, which is between Gettysburg and Union Mills, very convenient.  For those on facebook, here is a link.

1948 CJ2A - It goes nowhere fast, but anywhere slow.
ndnchf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndnchf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2019 at 2:35pm
Who's going the the Gettysburg tour and Mason-Dixon show next month?  I'm looking forward to it, had a blast last year.
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2019 at 3:33pm
It’s on the calendar in ink, so unless something comes up ;)
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
nofender View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nofender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2019 at 3:49pm
I'm in as well! now I just need to get the Jeep running again! 
46 CJ2a rockcrawler
46 CJ2a - 26819
46 Bantam T3c "4366"
47 Bantam T3C - 11800
68-ish CJ5
Bob W View Drop Down

Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2019 at 11:55pm
I'm planning to be there. So far I have only missed one year.
ndnchf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndnchf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep. 2019 at 11:37am
I'm looking at Gettysburg motels.  The one that Merlin suggested because of the large parking lot is nice (Country Inns & Suites) and conveniently located on the road between Gettysburg, his shop and Union Mills (Mason-Dixon show on Sunday).  But it is pricey.  Where are you guys staying?  I'll have my jeep on a trailer behind my F250, so I need a place that has a decent size parking area.  Looking at motels using Google maps satellite view, many of them have postage stamp size parking lots. 
Millennium falcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep. 2019 at 6:20pm
Ill be there again this year! Its a great time! If I could only make it to one event this year....it would be this one! 

wheelie View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct. 2019 at 2:37am
Getting close. Mark your calendars. 
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct. 2019 at 11:30am
Originally posted by wheelie wheelie wrote:

Getting close. Mark your calendars. 
Originally posted by mbullism mbullism wrote:

It’s on the calendar in ink...
LOL
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it... Welcome to 1930's Germany
ndnchf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndnchf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct. 2019 at 11:57am
I'll be heading up to Gettysburg on Friday for the tour, then the MD show on Sunday :-)
JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2019 at 4:07am
I thought I might be able to attend this year,  but was reminded last week that we are watching our granddaughters on 19th and 20th,  (while our son and his wife are out of town).

Disappointed that I won't be able to hang out with fellow Jeepers,  but time with granddaughters is always special also. Smile  (the youngest one just started walking,  and we have not seen that yet) 

Some day,  I hope to take the Gettysburg tour!
mbullism View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 4

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbullism Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2019 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by JeepFever JeepFever wrote:

... I won't be able to hang out with fellow Jeepers

Poo.  Always enjoy familiar faces my first time going to any gathering (maybe that's why I tow Andy along Wink LOL )  Will look to see ya at "the next one" Smile
dluber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dluber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct. 2019 at 5:46pm
Here is a photo from the Mason Dixon Jeep Gathering today.  It was a bit rainy but still a great time to get out and see the old jeeps and talk to other jeep enthusiast.  I took my 1946 CJ2A column shift. 

Rich M. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct. 2019 at 9:58pm
Nice meeting you Dave, good to see you again Dave ( Wheelie) Light attendance but still a reasonable showing. Thanks Merlin and volunteers. The shirts are great looking too.
ndnchf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndnchf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct. 2019 at 10:09pm
The Gettysburg tour in Saturday was great. I also went to Merlin's jeep shop open house Friday night. What cool place! I went to the show this morning. It was a surprisingly good show considering the weather. Picked up a T shirt too Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>