Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Research & History
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2020 Holy Toledo Calendar - congrats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuzonRed47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2020 Holy Toledo Calendar - congrats
    Posted: 18 Oct. 2019 at 3:57pm
Just received my 2020 Holy Toledo jeep calendar - another superb job by Bill Norris and co.! So many cool bits of written and graphic info in these calendars, along with the excellent photography. Congrats to Bill and to the owners of the 12 jeep models pictured.
CJ2A #140275 "Ziggie" (purchased new by my dad in 1947)
ACM #124334
CJ3A windshield, Warn Overdrive
1953 Strick M100 trailer
Serial #18253
Rus Curtis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rus Curtis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct. 2019 at 8:54pm
Always enjoy these!

I see Bob's 3B, from OH, as one of the featured:
Rus Curtis
Alabama
1954 CJ3B
Bantam T3-C
Bufordjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bufordjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct. 2019 at 3:57am
Crappers sold out already?  Guess this year I've missed out being one if the cool guys.
Drat!
Bill Norris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct. 2019 at 11:32pm
Thanks guys- glad you like them. Pretty pleased to have some rare birds again this year including a 4WD Traveller, a Pepsi Surrey and a CJV-35.

BufordJeep, I think you may have been looking at a previous year. We usually sell out, but I have boxes and boxes of 2020s in my basement...

Bill
Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
Bufordjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bufordjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct. 2019 at 11:43am
Phew, my bad...  
Just ordered for flat fender friends Christmas gifts.  They've become a tradition.
Thank you!
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct. 2019 at 2:44pm
Thanks for the reminder! The perfect X-mas present for my Father-in-Law.
Dean
'47 CJ2A "Mud Hen"
The less the Power the More the Force
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct. 2019 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Bill Norris Bill Norris wrote:

BufordJeep, I think you may have been looking at a previous year. We usually sell out, but I have boxes and boxes of 2020s in my basement...

Bill

WHEW... I was really bummed out about the thought of not having a HT calendar for next year.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Post Reply Post Reply