Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2021 Cheap Jeeps Meet and Ride - Event Date: 23 Sep. 2021 - 25 Sep. 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 3:42am
Oh wow....just now hearing about this....thought you were referring to what came thru here last night!  Sorry for the misinterpretation....hope everything is OK.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
Hollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 9:16am
Glad y’all are ok Rock. Thanks for the update
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2021 at 9:30am
....Thumbs Up.....

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

Oldpappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldpappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 12:10pm
I have wanted to go to a gathering of other Jeep enthusiasts, but most events are too far away from me. 

I am finally outfitted with one mechanically sound Jeep (47 CJ2A) and will have a 67 CJ5 in shape pretty soon. I am within 200 miles of Bowling Green so this event is certainly in range.

Would like to know more about this. Are there any registration requirements ? Limits on number of Jeeps for the ride ? Camping areas? 
If you can't get there in a Jeep you don't need to be there
Black Sheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 10:00am
Oldpappy
We would be glad to have you and your 47'. There is no registration nor limit at this point. Camping is on the farm. We can provide 110v electric but will need to be notified if you have an RV,camper or tent. Where are you from?

Black Sheep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Sheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 12:28pm
Old Pappy
  I don't know that i have met you so i want to feel you in on what you can expect and whats to be expected at this event.
  We cover mainly gravel and black top back roads. We try to accommodate camping. There is a riders meeting every morning. There will be a catered meal Sat night that is paid by the attendees. We cover 100mi or less per day and eat lunch at a chosen spot by the guide for the day. We do pack sandwich  food for lunch but drinks are on you. That is a brief what you can expect from us.
  Now what we expect. We are family oriented and God fearing bunch. We have prayer after the riders meeting. We have no intentions to offend but will be expecting others to respect our beliefs. Foul language is not appreciated nor becoming a drunk. We have had no complaints after hosting this for several years and seems most return if possible. I have had one issue in the past and it was resolved and the weekend went on fine. But I have no problem asking someone to leave my Property if these small requests can,t be met. I enjoy this ride very much and will not have children and others exposed to ignorance. We have plenty of local hospitality to give out and hope this is the kind of place you would enjoy being a part of!
lowenuf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lowenuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Black Sheep Black Sheep wrote:

Old Pappy
  I don't know that i have met you so i want to feel you in on what you can expect and whats to be expected at this event.
  We cover mainly gravel and black top back roads. We try to accommodate camping. There is a riders meeting every morning. There will be a catered meal Sat night that is paid by the attendees. We cover 100mi or less per day and eat lunch at a chosen spot by the guide for the day. We do pack sandwich  food for lunch but drinks are on you. That is a brief what you can expect from us.
  Now what we expect. We are family oriented and God fearing bunch. We have prayer after the riders meeting. We have no intentions to offend but will be expecting others to respect our beliefs. Foul language is not appreciated nor becoming a drunk. We have had no complaints after hosting this for several years and seems most return if possible. I have had one issue in the past and it was resolved and the weekend went on fine. But I have no problem asking someone to leave my Property if these small requests can,t be met. I enjoy this ride very much and will not have children and others exposed to ignorance. We have plenty of local hospitality to give out and hope this is the kind of place you would enjoy being a part of!

Well said....... This event is as simple as simple folk can make it. Friendship, and love for the jeep is present at all times....Race, religion, political beliefs have no fears here. We all support each other, no matter what the situation.......Lonnie, Marilyn, Troy and his family bend over backwards to make anyone feel welcome, and welcome you will feel.......Peace and love until the rides.......Low
45 #10033 ACM #47
45 #10163 ACM #188
57 CJ5    Dauntless V6, T-18 4-speed, D-44 rear/D-30 front, D-20 twin stick

rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 6:03pm
And that was well said as well! Hug

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

waddle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waddle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 6:30am
Thank You Troy.  Good times will be had by all.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic