Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 22nd Annual Fall Willys Reunion Sep 8-9 Fulton, MO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

22nd Annual Fall Willys Reunion Sep 8-9 Fulton, MO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug. 2017 at 11:58am
This year will be an experiment for sure.  There are not many choices for hotels in the area.  Even though the Truman hotel was in bad shape, for the committee, it was a God send because it was inexpensive, and we didn't have to worry that the hotel would be booked out. I understand that 2 new hotels are being built where the Truman was. We shall see.

Art and Darlene could probably use some assistance on Friday evening when I take the group to Potawatomi. If anyone is willing to help out, come see me on Friday. I appreciate you all. 
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug. 2017 at 6:14pm
I am looking for a decent set of tires for a CJ2A.  I just scored a set of stock wheels, 16 inch that will be used for next years BHR. If you got em, Bring em

Fltfndr
Fltfndr
1948 CJ2A Restomod "Six Pac"
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
al_minn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al_minn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug. 2017 at 8:08pm
If we're able (as we hope) to park our RV at the museum, we have a gas fire pit and would be happy to host a "sit-around" either night.  (If anyone has Jeep related dvd's....we could play them on the outside TV!)
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug. 2017 at 9:12pm
I'd rather hang out at the museum too.

We are still taking registrations so if you plan to come to the banquet, you should pre-register.  Registration includes a free pass to the museum which you will really enjoy!.

Since Tuesday there are 33 vehicles registered and 67 banquet tickets sold.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

1947-cj2a View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1947-cj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug. 2017 at 3:34am
Hello there
I planning on coming down to see what some of you guys have done with your jeeps, I'm not taking
mine due to I've never drove it that far before and I don't have a trailer to haul it down there.
My question is can you bring stuff down to sell or trade and is there a fee to do that or do you just
lay it out? If I know you can I will post what I have see if I get any bites.
RICH

1947 cj2a (Toy From Hell)
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug. 2017 at 5:50am
Drop the rear drive shaft and flat tow it down.
Fltfndr
1948 CJ2A Restomod "Six Pac"
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug. 2017 at 11:04am
Hi Richard,

If you are going to display parts, we would appreciate it if you would register and purchase a vendor spot. You can do that on line here:

Each registration includes access to the museum and is important for insurance purposes.

To anyone who is planning to attend but is not registering, we would appreciate it if you would stop in at the registration desk and perhaps make a $6.00 donation to help us with insurance.  This will also give you access to the museum. 

Getting excited to see everyone again!

MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

1947-cj2a View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1947-cj2a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug. 2017 at 2:43pm
Hey jpet
For what I have to sell I'm not going to mess with vendor thing but I'm still planning on
seeing you all and your machines. Thanks for the information and have a nice day.
RICH

1947 cj2a (Toy From Hell)
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep. 2017 at 10:55am
I booked a hotel for the reunion but turns out I wont be able attend this year after all so will be canceling it. Anyone one want it before I turn it in the general public?
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep. 2017 at 3:08pm
We will miss you Joe,

To anyone who is going to Potawatomi on Friday.  I'm hoping to leave around 4ish.  That will give us 2-3 hours of wheeling time.  If you want to wheel but can't be ready by 4:00, please give me a shout either here or by email:

jpet@willysreunion.com

The off-road park is not far from the museum and is easy to find.

245 Bartley Lane, Fulton, MO 65251.

Cost is $5 per driver/rider

If you show up at the park later, I'll have my radio on FRS 3.

Edited by jpet - 05 Sep. 2017 at 3:13pm
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep. 2017 at 2:49pm

Ready to get started. If anyone is coming early, I could be talked into running Potawatomi this afternoon

MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep. 2017 at 3:30pm

MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Doug Timme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doug Timme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep. 2017 at 12:57am
Loaded up and ready to go. Can't leave till after school though. So, hopefully I will be there around 6:00 or so. 
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep. 2017 at 2:57am
hey Sandusky,

I'm at a the museum. ... where r u?
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep. 2017 at 3:45am
loaded up! I plan on leaving b/t 8 and 9 in the morning. That should give us plenty of time to get there in time to go on the trail ride.
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep. 2017 at 5:47am

We took a sneak peak at the trail today. Tom had a tough time keeping his tire on
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Bill Norris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep. 2017 at 12:03pm
Wish I could be there. Looks like a great venue.

Bill
Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep. 2017 at 3:42pm
I can't hear y'all......anybody there?   

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>