Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 26th Annual Fall WILLYS Jeep Reunion & Swap Meet
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

26th Annual Fall WILLYS Jeep Reunion & Swap Meet - Event Date: 09 Sep. 2022 - 10 Sep. 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willysreunion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: 26th Annual Fall WILLYS Jeep Reunion & Swap Meet
    Posted: 23 June 2022 at 7:32pm

Join us once again at the Auto World Museum 200 Peacock Drive in Fulton, Missouri for this year’s Fall Willys Reunion. Bring your Willys or Jeep to be displayed with other Willys from around the Midwest and check out the fabulous vintage car display at the museum. All reunion activity including the Saturday evening banquet will be held in this nostalgic facility.

A block of rooms have been reserved for the Willys Jeep Reunion ...Reservations must be made by August 22nd...

Please be sure to spread the news!

For those who like off-road adventure, you are invited to come to Potawatomi Off-road Park in Fulton, MO on Friday evening. The park offers adventure for stock and (not so stock) Willys. Seatbelts and roll bar are required. Even if you prefer not to take your vintage jeep, there will likely be someone with an empty seat.

Contact: jpet@willysreunion.com for more information. Might go Thursday evening too!

Visit http://willysreunion.com/ and click the Fall Link

Edited by willysreunion - 23 June 2022 at 7:33pm
Art C

Willys Reunion Staff - (Web Administrator)

http://willysreunion.com/
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug. 2022 at 4:47pm
Hi all,

I just found out that the block of rooms at the hotel is sold out. They have about 20 rooms total left and they will honor the reunion rate. Better book your room today.
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
Ryan_289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan_289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug. 2022 at 6:18pm
Jeff glad you posted.  I just called and booked mine.
Jw60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jw60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug. 2022 at 8:54pm
I intend to be there again this year, the ratty old cj5 and a few power wheels jeeps for the kids. I tried the PayPal registration last week but found it too cumbersome and gave up. I got it printed and should have a check in the mail this week.
oldtime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldtime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug. 2022 at 9:00am
I have 3 large items I can deliver to the reunion if any one is interested. I will post then in the FS category.

1 original perfect 3B windshield assembly complete.
2 pretty decent original 3B hood
3 1947 Bantam T3-C
Currently building my final F-134 powered 3B .
T98-A Rock Crawler using exclusive factory parts and Approved Special Equipment from the Willys Motors era (1953-1963)
Zero aftermarket parts

Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug. 2022 at 12:13am
If anyone is interested, I have acquired a tongue weight scale to help determine the best position for your jeep. I will bring if anyone requests.

Fltfndr
Fltfndr
1948 CJ2A Restomod "Six Pac"
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
sandusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2022 at 9:54am
Just found out Hotel is Sold Out for the Weekend. I put in a request for a room should there be a cancellation. Anyone stay at another hotel close by? Going too miss the Stories in the lobby 🤔
jeepgod2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeepgod2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2022 at 10:44am
All,
I will be attending the Fall reunion with my wife this year. I am bringing a trailer with a load of larger items that are hard to sell due to the cost of shipping. Front and rear differentials, trans and transfer cases, assorted wheels, fenders, grills, windshield frames, and a pretty nice Converto dump trailer. Let me know if you’re in need of something particular. We’ll only be there for Saturday.
Thanks,
Rod
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2022 at 11:20am
Originally posted by sandusky sandusky wrote:

Just found out Hotel is Sold Out for the Weekend. I put in a request for a room should there be a cancellation. Anyone stay at another hotel close by? Going too miss the Stories in the lobby 🤔
Are you by yourself?
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

sandusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2022 at 1:16pm
Possibly . Unsure if Joni is coming. I’ll make a reservation down the way. I’m on a list for cancellations. Too many things going on 
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2022 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by sandusky sandusky wrote:

Possibly . Unsure if Joni is coming. I’ll make a reservation down the way. I’m on a list for cancellations. Too many things going on 
well, if it’s just you and you are willing to share a room, I can get you in one.    Or maybe someone following this thread is by themselves in a room with two beds.
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2022 at 3:35pm
I have a Kayline Top for a CJ3A  with doors and bows, has a rip in drivers side rear. Good shape otherwise. I will bring if anyone is interested.

Fltfender
Fltfndr
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2022 at 3:41pm
Looking for spare front Spicer axles

Fltfndr
Fltfndr
AKoller View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKoller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2022 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Fltfndr Fltfndr wrote:

Looking for spare front Spicer axles

Fltfndr

Are you still running 10 spline shafts?
1950 CJ3A "Thumper"
1966 M151 A1
1942 GPW #70221
sandusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug. 2022 at 11:00pm
Thanks Jeff . I’d prefer not too put anyone out . 
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug. 2022 at 3:42pm
10 spline non threaded

Fltfndr
Fltfndr
Oldpappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldpappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug. 2022 at 4:57pm
Getting excited about this. We plan to be there mid-day Friday. Stopping over in Illinois to deliver some CJ5 parts to a ECJ5 forum member. I listed some parts I would bring, but so far no takers other than some tires. 

Anyone want a Harbor Freight Tire changer? I used it to mount one tire. It worked but I decided it was too much of a workout for my bad shoulder. 
If you can't get there in a Jeep you don't need to be there!
Jolly Rodger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jolly Rodger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug. 2022 at 10:19pm
What will you take for the tire changer? I'll be at the reunion.... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>