Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 26th Annual Fall WILLYS Jeep Reunion & Swap Meet
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

26th Annual Fall WILLYS Jeep Reunion & Swap Meet - Event Date: 09 Sep. 2022 - 10 Sep. 2022

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jw60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep. 2022 at 2:02pm
Mine might qualify for a flat fender now. Ouch
AKoller View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKoller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep. 2022 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

This was my best "trail fix" to date. I really appreciate the land owners for their hospitality. Opening up his shop to me to use his lift was just above and beyond anything I would expect.

1950 CJ3A "Thumper"
1966 M151 A1
1942 GPW #70221
CMCSSeabee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CMCSSeabee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep. 2022 at 5:52pm
I would like to give a BIG "shout out to Jeff, Art, Bob, many more and the Ladies that always deliver on all of us having a good time! I really enjoy both of the annual reunions in OH and MO. I know Jeff works really hard on both of them and it is appreciated!

Joe "Seabee" Kloepper
Oldpappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldpappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep. 2022 at 8:04pm
Yeah, that was an incredible "trail fix". I was really surprised at how fast you had it back in action.
If you can't get there in a Jeep you don't need to be there!
Rick G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep. 2022 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by AKoller AKoller wrote:

Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

This was my best "trail fix" to date. I really appreciate the land owners for their hospitality. Opening up his shop to me to use his lift was just above and beyond anything I would expect.

Details. Details… what broke, how did you break it, how did you fix it?!?
1947 CJ2a #119929    "Gus"
1951 CJ3a #451-GB1-24268   “Newt”

My Videos
AKoller View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKoller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep. 2022 at 6:48am
I broke my rear driveshaft. The weld broke where the tube attaches to the yoke. The good thing was it didn't even separate. The tube was just spinning on the yoke. All I had to do was clean off the paint, clock it to where the u-joints were in time and weld it back together.
1950 CJ3A "Thumper"
1966 M151 A1
1942 GPW #70221
Oldpappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldpappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep. 2022 at 9:08pm
I watched them tow it up the hill and by the time we finished the trail and got back up to the field Thumper was already there, and headed out for another trail.   
If you can't get there in a Jeep you don't need to be there!
JohnB View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep. 2022 at 11:22am
Really enjoyed the reunion, seeing some great Jeeps, seeing old friends and making new friends. Appreciate all the efforts from the organizers to make this a great event. 
Also fun to put a face to a screen name!!

smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep. 2022 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by JohnB JohnB wrote:

John,
This is a cool picture of Bam Bam. Kinda captures the essence of it. 
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
hot rod nut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hot rod nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep. 2022 at 4:33pm
I had to miss the Fall reunion because  of Covid and would like to know if there is any  Tee shirtts or Swaet shirts in 2X size left over for sale and what they look like this year? thanks for any help.
Just another day in Paradise 1948 cj2a 1956 Chevy, 39 ford
Fltfndr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fltfndr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep. 2022 at 4:57pm
Try Willys Reunion 2022 website or Art or Darlene Gloss. I think they had shirts left over

Fltfndr
Fltfndr
1948 CJ2A Restomod "Six Pac"
The object of war is not to die for your country, but make the other bastard die for his. George S. Patton
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234