Forum Home Forum Home > Other Vehicles Area > Other Vehicles - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

426 Hemi Coronet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr. 2023 at 11:27am
Dean,

Will try to post some photos a wee bit later this weekend. After I have hopefully completed my assigned weekend duties as tasked by my immediate supervisor. 

Frank
Frank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr. 2023 at 5:12pm
Here we go at an attempt to post photos of the 6T4 Rockin Ranch Arrow..............

The above photo is what it looked like when purchased at the former owner's house

The interior to date. I was fortunate enough to locate a set of the original set covers with the Steer head. The interior I did myself, however the seat was taken to an upholstery shop to have done.

For some reason the photo below is larger than the ones above. Sorry about that, my computer skills are very limited.

The cause of it all. Photo was taken in 1964. The Ranchero belonged to my fathers business. The occasion was graduation from High School. I was 17 years old. The lady with her back in the photo was my girlfriend at the time, her name is Barbara. Her father died shortly after this photo was taken. If that wasn't enough, her brother didn't complete his tour in Vietnam. 

She and I are still in contact. When I got the RRA home, I contacted her and we reminisced about those wonderful innocent days. When I called her, she related how she remembered that there was a compartment on her side above the floor that we "stashed liquid stuff in".

The RRA is currently in my garage being sanded down to paint in the near future. Yes, it will be white, except I will use the 63 color of white instead the of Wimbledon White which is kind of has a creamy yellow tinge white.

I hope this will fill in some of the blanks for you,

Frank
dandjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dandjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr. 2023 at 8:18am
I had  a'66 Belvedere II convertible with a 273. it wasn't fast but it was fun! Sure wish I still had it!

47 cj2a
Warn O/D
03 Rubicon

drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2023 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Frank Frank wrote:

Here we go at an attempt to post photos of the 6T4 Rockin Ranch Arrow..............

The above photo is what it looked like when purchased at the former owner's house

The interior to date. I was fortunate enough to locate a set of the original set covers with the Steer head. The interior I did myself, however the seat was taken to an upholstery shop to have done.

For some reason the photo below is larger than the ones above. Sorry about that, my computer skills are very limited.

The cause of it all. Photo was taken in 1964. The Ranchero belonged to my fathers business. The occasion was graduation from High School. I was 17 years old. The lady with her back in the photo was my girlfriend at the time, her name is Barbara. Her father died shortly after this photo was taken. If that wasn't enough, her brother didn't complete his tour in Vietnam. 

She and I are still in contact. When I got the RRA home, I contacted her and we reminisced about those wonderful innocent days. When I called her, she related how she remembered that there was a compartment on her side above the floor that we "stashed liquid stuff in".

The RRA is currently in my garage being sanded down to paint in the near future. Yes, it will be white, except I will use the 63 color of white instead the of Wimbledon White which is kind of has a creamy yellow tinge white.

I hope this will fill in some of the blanks for you,

Frank
I get it now. Ranch Arrow. My brother-in-law has a '71 Ranchero with a 460/C6. Brutal torque. I like Whimbledon White. Our Nova is a later model GM white that is not far off WW. I really wanted a Ford Falcon, but had a small block chevy burning a hole in my pocket, so I found a Nova.  
Dean
'47 CJ2A "Ron"
'66 CJ5 "Buckie"
The less the Power the More the Force
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12