Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Auction Listings / Classified Ads/ Jeeps for Sale Sightings!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

46' 2A in Georgia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeeper50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar. 2019 at 11:09pm
Yes that is it. I hated to see it leave, but it was time to thin the herd too. Wonder what it sold for.  It may show up on this forum!!

Belleview ol skool winch soon.
'48 CJ2A 283 V8 sm 420 granny low, tera low D18, overdrive,lockers

Texan at heart,Alabama by retirement

Mhovey46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mhovey46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar. 2019 at 11:12pm
Wow this Jeep has done quite a bit of traveling this past year! 
-Matt

GeorgiaFlattie View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeorgiaFlattie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar. 2019 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by jeeper50 jeeper50 wrote:

Thanks for the kind words guys, it hurts to have to cull the herd but I just don't have time and space for two anymoreCry. Just watching the EJS videos and pics has me fired up about getting my 3B up for a trip to Moab and doing more wheeling here in the S.E area. 

Where in Georgia are you located? I'm just north of Atlanta and hoping to have my 3A back on the road and trail ready by August with a tentative trip to EJS in 2020 planned.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12