Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Huge IFFC Announcement!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Huge IFFC Announcement!
    Posted: 26 Sep. 2013 at 2:49am
Tonight is a very special one indeed. There is a new "Official" in the International Flat fender Club.

Said Gentleman is an Extremely qualified one. His work on the Willys Jeeps is fantastic, His Sharing with others on multiple forums is second to none, and most of all he is an honest and caring person.
Always willing to help, that is a rarity these days...

It is my honor to Name Tim Hawkridge, (Athawk 11) as the Executive Officer of the International Flat Fender Club!

Some of you may have noticed that Tim's Avitar now shows he is a Global Moderator. He has been given full Admin authority here on our forum.

President Ladwig, and I , as well as full vested members created this position just for him.

I know you all have seen his posts, here and on other sites, and I am sure you would all agree he is the right person for the job.

Please welcome him as the IFFC Executive Officer!

Congratulations Sir Hawkridge!

Read more:http://iffc.freeforums.net/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=208#ixzz2fxXMg0gz
ericw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep. 2013 at 1:56pm
Congrats! I'll hoist a pint in your honor!
Eric
1948 CJ2a 'Angus'
Body ACM# 171327
Member IAFFC
Bedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep. 2013 at 6:25pm
Congratulations Tim!!   I know you will do a great job.  The cream rises to the top.
George

'51 3A #43951
mike in oregon View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike in oregon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep. 2013 at 3:44am
Thumbs Up  Congratulations  Tim.
MIKE IN OREGON
President of Oregon Flat Fender Club.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Oregon-Flat-Fender-Club/222864787838570

46 CJ2A 38007
46 CJ2A 79863
BANTAM T3-C 25314
gmcjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmcjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep. 2013 at 12:25am
Hey Tim, does this make you Willys royalty ? Just kidding!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
They found a good man for the job!
Gary

51 CJ-3A
 Post Reply Post Reply