Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Testing and Support for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

a little hlp please - Event Date: 06 Dec. 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time4fishn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: a little hlp please
    Posted: 06 Dec. 2012 at 4:09pm
When somene post sometning to me, i am having trouble posting directly to them, it seems to always post several posts later. how do they know that i am talkin to tem?
nateizzymoxi
Time4fishn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time4fishn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec. 2012 at 4:10pm

let me try this reply button at teh bottom instead.

nateizzymoxi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time4fishn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec. 2012 at 4:11pm
how bout this
nateizzymoxi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Time4fishn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec. 2012 at 4:12pm
i guess i need to wait for someone else to reply...justtrying different buttons.
nateizzymoxi
jpet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec. 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Time4fishn Time4fishn wrote:

When somene post sometning to me, i am having trouble posting directly to them, it seems to always post several posts later. how do they know that i am talkin to tem?
Your post always goes to the end of the thread.  You can't insert a post between previous posts.  if you want to respond to someone's post, I suggest you quote them like I just did to you.

CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
 Post Reply Post Reply