Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

adams jeep show!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: adams jeep show!
    Posted: 17 June 2006 at 5:42pm
i just got back from the jeep show. i'll be uploading my pics tonight or tomorrow to my photoalbum. i was the only flat fender there, othere than a 151 mutt. no awards or prises but it got lots of attention and questions. it was a realy good time and lots of crazy rednecks w/ their bad ass jeeps.
1945 CJ-2A 11713
1995 YJ 4.0
Turtleherder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turtleherder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 5:57pm
Can't wait to see them Rednecks from Maryland and PA. (Maybe Joisy??)
Mike Gardner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2006 at 6:06pm
i was a jeep sales person at adams jeep for a few years and i got to see alot of my old customers that still have the jeeps and a gut that now works there has a 4.0 tj that i sold him in 2000. it is now a sick monster. they did have a car crushing contest. lots of video and a few non jeeps that should have not showed up at a jeep show. today a chevy and ford tried to crash the party. both of them broke tring to crawl the cars. LOL
1945 CJ-2A 11713
1995 YJ 4.0
Mike Gardner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 June 2006 at 10:39pm
ok just loaded a bunch of the photos up to my album. i am trying to keep from falling asleep so i can load the movies. i think i will finish the movies tomorrow. i can't wate till next year. i'll need some help from you guys here to have more than my flatty at adams for 2007.
1945 CJ-2A 11713
1995 YJ 4.0
 Post Reply Post Reply