Forum Home Forum Home > Other Vehicles Area > Other Vehicles - Your Project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Cherokee (XJ)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct. 2019 at 9:35pm
Guess I forgot to add that I replaced the CPS finally and that I've been driving it daily. LOL 
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct. 2019 at 3:04pm
It was a wonderful 32 degrees this morning as me and my girlfriends 2 girls got in the frost covered Jeep. Had to dig the ice scrapper out of my '74 Cherokee to clean the windshield and side windows.

15 minutes into our drive and the heater is blowing ice cold Turn off the blower motor wait a minute and turn everything back on...instant heat.

Thinking maybe the coolant froze in the heater hoses or ??? Will change the coolant after work regardless since I have no idea when the previous owner did.

Just as Rob ( otto ) said in his parts Jeep thread, JEEP stands for what again?
otto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote otto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct. 2019 at 6:51pm
Ain’t that the truth Dennis, when it rains it pours.
47 CJ2A
48 CJ2A
Forgive me if I don't return the "jeep wave", I need both hands on the wheel!
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov. 2019 at 4:54pm
Nothing new to really report. Still have not replaced the clutch, currant one still works so far    
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic