Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Clubs for jeeps > IFFC Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another New Patrol UPFFC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiverDownJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another New Patrol UPFFC
    Posted: 09 Feb. 2012 at 11:19pm
Well, I just talked to Lew, and I am starting a patrol for the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  Here's the proposed symbol, let me know what you all think!

Also let me know if you are interested in Joining!
45 MB#458536
1946 CJ2A#26624 "Wilson"
UPFFC
Haines Garage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haines Garage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb. 2012 at 11:56pm
Personally I think its awsomeThumbs Up! Im working on my South Carolina Logo. Going to do stickers, Ts, all that good stuff.  Need a bunch of South Carolina Members first.... Glad your on board Mr. President.
Best Wishes
Scott
all4jpn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote all4jpn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb. 2012 at 12:02am
looks great...if you guys need my sticker contac (hes from ecj5.com)t..let me know..he did good quick work...was a lil under $50 for 50 stickers shipped to me..(thus the $1 price tag)..
46 cj/06 lj/ and mb/2a/38 hybrid project
Holy Toledo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holy Toledo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb. 2012 at 11:07am
  The logo looks great!  Nice touch including Isle Royale.  Most people forget that it is apart of Michigan when they do their maps.  May I also point that it is about time that we moved the island closer to the mainland.  Now the voyage will be shorter in duration from Copper Harbor!  We can only hope a new ferry service will spring up in Ontonogon and the rates will be more competitive! 

Great work, from  a sarcastic Troll 
Joel
DiverDownJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiverDownJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb. 2012 at 11:14am
I'm less concerned with competitive rates, and more concerned with lower vomiting rates on the ferry to Isle Royale!
45 MB#458536
1946 CJ2A#26624 "Wilson"
UPFFC
 Post Reply Post Reply