Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > CJ2A Page Member Created Parts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any of youz guyz think that this top would fit my
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any of youz guyz think that this top would fit my

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beach Bum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any of youz guyz think that this top would fit my
    Posted: 17 Dec. 2019 at 1:51am
https://yakima.craigslist.org/pts/d/yakima-old-jeep-top-with-doors-and-back/7012781955.html

I have been looking for a top for my "48 CJ2A. would this fit? Seller knows nothing.
Hamhog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hamhog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec. 2019 at 2:35am
Looks like a CJ5 top.
Dave
64CJ5 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 64CJ5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec. 2019 at 2:36am
I would knot know what it would fit.  Get it and let us know. Nice large windows and looks in good shape.
Less money than a new soft top.
64CJ5 "Eeyore"
01TJ "Tigger"
52 M38 Severely demilitarized, "Popeye" The Coast Guard Jeep.
14 JK "Jake"
To Trust Government Defys Both History and Reason.

PUBLIC LAND Owner/User
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec. 2019 at 2:48am
Or possibly a DJ.

Go to Google Images and Google DJ3a top and you will notice side panels for the windshield frame to make up the difference in width. Those don't appear to be included so the CJ5 suggestion could be correct.

The rear dimensions of a 2A tub and a 5 are similar, the difference is where the 2s and 3s narrow down in the driver compartment.

Just sayin'....     I wouldn't spend any money till I could measure or test fit it.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
ndnchf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndnchf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec. 2019 at 11:28am
Looks like something from the '60s.  Drive your jeep over there and set the top on and see how it fits.  Its worth a try. 
1948 CJ2A - It goes nowhere fast, but anywhere slow.
 Post Reply Post Reply