Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Auction Listings / Classified Ads/ Jeeps for Sale Sightings!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATT: Catharf check this out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Gardner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ATT: Catharf check this out
    Posted: 17 Oct. 2005 at 8:30pm

Item number: 4583359943   ebay.com

check this out catharf

1945 CJ-2A 11713
1995 YJ 4.0
p3ferris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p3ferris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct. 2005 at 9:48pm
Do not let your wife see it
Ed
cj2a lefty
GaryArf View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryArf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct. 2005 at 11:50pm

It's a good thing my wife only gets exited once and a while, she has talked about "the Barbie Jeep" for years. after I got a jeep with a plow, I told her "that one's yours" you can paint it pink if you want! I've taken care of this in the past by saying "we'll make yours into the an african Jeep and do zebra stripes!" well that has worked for the past couple years, as I drag home another jeep and a  " parts jeep" one too many times, she keeps giving me the "what about my BARBIE JEEP". So I get a topper and paint it white like the jeep and say " now we can really paint the strippes so we can see them!!!!!!!!  Here comes her post, and a thrasting online for me  I'll have to work on my willys points or come at it at a different angle, or both. Chances are she won't see this post, good thing.

She' not on e-bay either unless she may happen here, I'll work on my "willys points"

Edited by GaryArf
CathArf View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CathArf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct. 2005 at 8:00am

Ahhh, There it is!

Now doesn't that look cool??   And I think the M38A1 would work even better.  Thank You Mike for making sure I seen this as Gary had not told me of it even after he made his last post here. 

That's okay, I now have the perfect picture to make his new avatar from and also his desktop!        It will be a constant reminder for him.

Cat 

GaryArf View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryArf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct. 2005 at 8:12am

Wow  check out my new avatar!

GaryArf View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GaryArf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct. 2005 at 9:53pm

She's cold 

She got my password that I will be changing.

Edited by GaryArf
 Post Reply Post Reply