Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Biggest swap meet?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMRoper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biggest swap meet?
    Posted: 15 Mar. 2021 at 12:06pm
I was wondering which gathering had the most vendors? We live in the middle of the country (Oklahoma) and to get to any gathering is a road trip, so I was wondering which one had the most parts for sale or trade? 
Thanks!
chasendeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chasendeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar. 2021 at 12:15pm
There is a great swap meet in California next month. It is a military meet but has many CJ parts and the guys don't want them typically.
I know its as far as it could be from you in OK.
Jay
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar. 2021 at 1:34pm
The Willys Midwest Fall Reunion is typically held in Fulton MO the second weekend in September. It has a pretty good sized swap meet.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

BAD ROD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAD ROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar. 2021 at 3:19am
Originally posted by chasendeer chasendeer wrote:

There is a great swap meet in California next month. It is a military meet but has many CJ parts and the guys don't want them typically.
I know its as far as it could be from you in OK.
Jay

I googled it.  Looks to start on April 28 at 49er Village RV Park and Amador County Fairgrounds.  That’s about 30 minutes from where I live!  Going to try and make it.  As a side note we go to Trailerfest (vintage trailer show) every year at 49er Village RV Park.

Thanks!

Edited by BAD ROD - 18 Mar. 2021 at 3:21am
chasendeer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chasendeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar. 2021 at 3:39am
I would try to go Thursday pr Friday for the best parts. I will be set up.
Jay
BAD ROD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BAD ROD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar. 2021 at 3:42am
OK, thanks for the tip.  It will make a nice day trip.

Bob3b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob3b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar. 2021 at 1:35pm
We usually get a good number at the spring reunion also, which is may 21-22 in Ohio
1946 CJ2A #23881
1953 CJ3b, nice!
1949 Jeepster
1947 Empire Model 90
1985 CJ10A
Spen "S" Utility trailer
Kubota l3400
Oldpappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldpappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2021 at 6:42pm
Joe,

I just registered for the Willys Fall Reunion in Fulton, and have a question. 

I didn't register for a table at the swap meet, but I do plan on hauling some stuff there in my truck depending on what stuff folks want from what I listed in the classifieds. I assume this is okay. 
If you can't get there in a Jeep you don't need to be there!
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2021 at 8:58pm
Yes, you can sell out of your truck or however you want to do it.

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
 Post Reply Post Reply