Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black Hills Run 2017! June 19-23

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 33343536>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Sponsor Member x 5

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 10:14pm
Gr8 video Stan ..... You should probably go back to YouTube and edit the title though. Unless you are changing your jeeps name
CJ2A #29110 "General Willys"
MB #204827 "BAM BAM"

"We do what we can, and we try what we can't"
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2017 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by jpet jpet wrote:

You should probably go back to YouTube and edit the title though. Unless you are changing your jeeps name

Probably should stay away from social media while taking prescription narcotics.
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
Tiny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2017 at 1:32am
Glad you are ok like everyone said let us know what you need.
48CJ2A
Tiny
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2017 at 2:48am
Tiny, I have two stickers for you if you still want them!, if so pm me your address. Sorry you were unable to attend, you missed a great event.

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
Joe IA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe IA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 1:55pm
Hey Stan,

Sorry about the late reply. Been too busy to stay up to date on the forum. I am glad you are OK. I hope you can get things back in order before the summer gets away. The one good thing about this whole terrible incident was that you provided a very strong reminder for all of us about driving when you are too tired.

Once again, glad you are OK.

Joe
1948 CJ2A "Norm"
1967 M715 "Buttugly"
2014 Ram 3500
2019Jeep Grand Cherokee

Johnnygeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnygeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 4:10pm
Hello All,
As this was my first run with theCJ2apage folks I just want a to say "WOW, WOW and WOW"!  John and Carol, if they ever have a TV Reality show about "The Worlds Greatest Hosts" you would, hands down, win!  Thank you so much!  It was Greater than I could ever have expected or hoped for!
Bob...thank you for all your help.  Without you being there with a spare pulley I would have been sidelined for the week!  I know John and Carol are glad to to have such a good brother and inlaw.
Finally, to everyone else....better folks couldn't be found anywhere on the planet! I hope I will be able to run with you all again soon!
Thank you to everyone for one of the best weeks ever!!!
Johnnygeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnnygeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2017 at 4:13pm
Stan, I've said it on a couple other threads, but just in case....any ride I'm at you have a seat!
Get better and don't worry about Grandpas Jeep...it will all work out!  You've got a great support group!
Oilleaker1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Johnnygeep Johnnygeep wrote:

Hello All,
As this was my first run with theCJ2apage folks I just want a to say "WOW, WOW and WOW"!  John and Carol, if they ever have a TV Reality show about "The Worlds Greatest Hosts" you would, hands down, win!  Thank you so much!  It was Greater than I could ever have expected or hoped for!
Bob...thank you for all your help.  Without you being there with a spare pulley I would have been sidelined for the week!  I know John and Carol are glad to to have such a good brother and inlaw.
Finally, to everyone else....better folks couldn't be found anywhere on the planet! I hope I will be able to run with you all again soon!
Thank you to everyone for one of the best weeks ever!!!
Green Disease, Jeeps, Old Iron!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2017 at 3:36pm
John, I read your comment to Carol. She and I were honored to have you and all our friends. We will see each other again soon. The fun continues. Oilly
mario View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mario Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2017 at 3:32am
I just noticed the posts about the black hills event. I own a 48 2a and will be in Rapid and the black hills july 18-24. I am trying to relocate and would like to make some local contacts. would anyone from the area mind a call and beer at a watering hole to help me get a lay of the land? we are heading to sheridan for some horse play at Eatons ranch in that week also.

Mario
aboyandhisdog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aboyandhisdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec. 2017 at 3:29pm
Oilly, I got the Black Hills Forest Service email yesterday wanting to know if I want to buy a sticker again this year.  What say you...too soon to know?
Tom
1949 CJ3A

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec. 2017 at 4:56pm
Yes, but we'll be remote camping. Stand alone style. If that suits you, the trails next summer are atv 62 inch or less. I'll announce in January. John

Edited by Oilleaker1 - 16 Dec. 2017 at 1:49am
Bruce W View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruce W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec. 2017 at 5:57pm
" I'll announce in January. John"

I can't wait! After Christmas, when we start getting run dates set, is better than Christmas for me! Smile  BW

Which reminds me, I'd better get busy! Embarrassed
It is NOT a Jeep Willys! It is a Willys jeep.

Happy Trails! Good-bye, Good Luck, and May the Good Lord Take a Likin' to You!

We Have Miles to Jeep, Before We Sleep.
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 2017 at 12:48pm
Oily, you're not going to be driving your new old Scout on these trails with us are you??
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 2017 at 1:51pm
LOL! That would be a NO! (Too wide anyway. )Ouch
tumbleweed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tumbleweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec. 2017 at 3:09pm
I'm with Bruce! I have all my steel cut and ready to weld up for my spare tire and jerry can rack(thanks jpet for the drawing). Any idea where we will remote camp and will it be accessible for an RV? Probably to early for questions but I'm excited to do the skinny trails.....
May need to ask Santa for rubbing compound if the trails get too skinny!

49 CJ3A - Smokey
53 Willys Wagon - Wylie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oilleaker1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec. 2017 at 12:22am
Patience George. I'll lay it all out for you in January. Go ahead with your tire rack though. Wink
Lee MN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee MN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec. 2017 at 12:52am
Originally posted by tumbleweed tumbleweed wrote:

May need to ask Santa for rubbing compound if the trails get too skinny!

Pretty sure you do not need any!, but bring it along and I'll let you practice on my Jeep!

Lee
               LEE
44 GPW-The Perfected Willys
49 2A
“If you wait, you only get older”
67 M715
American Made Rolling History
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 33343536>