Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Tech Questions and Answers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Carter WO rebuild

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carter WO rebuild
    Posted: 15 Jan. 2020 at 7:35pm
Looking for someone to rebuild a Carter WO. I have heard scoutpilot is good. Thoughts and contact info would be welcome. Thank you, Bob
Lady Astor to Winston Churchill, If I was married to you I would poison your coffee. Churchill's reply, if I was married to you I would drink it!
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2020 at 7:56pm
Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
3A Steve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3A Steve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan. 2020 at 11:07pm
Scout Pilot did right by me. Wanted a rebuilt carb. He guided me through the process of fixing mine. Was a float adjustment issue. Has been running great for several years. If it don't need fixing, he won't do it.
oldscot3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldscot3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan. 2020 at 2:25am
+1 on scoutpilot. Top notch customer service and when he's done, you can see your carb running on You Tube. Another big plus, the price is right and he has an inventory of parts should one of yours be unserviceable.
James 4:6 God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.
Nobodyjeff5888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nobodyjeff5888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2020 at 1:55am
Scout pilot is #1 in my book. He talked me through rebuilding it myself. Even called me on the phone to make sure I understood.  Only sold me the parts I needed and mine has been running perfect since.. I wouldn't go anywhere else. 
outlw21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote outlw21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan. 2020 at 4:32am
Scout pilot did a great job on mine
 Post Reply Post Reply