Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CFFC Fall Color Tours 2019! - Event Date: 15 Sep. 2019 - 20 Sep. 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TERRY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar. 2019 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Katiedid Katiedid wrote:

"disqualify that jeep" -- unheard of!! If you're counting to 50 by jeeps, and it doesn't matter who is driving, then where's the beef? or the chicken for that matter. Denying Matilda FCT trail privileges because of great enthusiasm defies logic, but only to females. And it hurts my feelings -- both of them. Besides, who'd make the coffee?

KATE,
I'm starting to worry that all the snow and cold have inflicted a severe case of CABIN FEVER on you, manifesting as extreme multiple personality disorder.
The only chance of a cure is to jump in your Yellow Beast and attack a snow drift.Angry
BOULDER 48 2A
Katiedid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katiedid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar. 2019 at 2:15pm
Thanks Doc!! (from all of us)

Edited by Katiedid - 06 Mar. 2019 at 2:19pm
Katiedid
48 CJ2A Kate's Karriage aka Waltzing Matilda
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar. 2019 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Katiedid Katiedid wrote:

"disqualify that jeep" -- unheard of!! If you're counting to 50 by jeeps, and it doesn't matter who is driving, then where's the beef? or the chicken for that matter. Denying Matilda FCT trail privileges because of great enthusiasm defies logic, but only to females. And it hurts my feelings -- both of them. Besides, who'd make the coffee?

If you want meat then go to Arby's.  If you want answers, then I'm your guy.  With the applications in hand it appears that I might have to endure 4 different "Matildas" in each of my tours.  OMG!!  I wouldn't wish that on anyone!  So it stands to reason that 3 of them must go.  I might have a tie breaker by having all 4 of you cut the deck to see who gets to come and who disappears.  High card wins.  Tell the Good Witch, no magic wands.  In any event, the winner also gets to make the coffee,  so make sure that Ernestine has been doing her pushups.  That 40 lb water bladder is hard to lift to fill the coffee pot.  Not that she's a sure bet to win but I'd hate to have a slacker get the job of taking care of our coffee each morning.  And as far as your feelings go, and I mean both of them, sign up for therapy.  I'm sure you can find a therapist who will make them both feel better.  Ain't my job.  I got a tour to run.

But if you really want your feelings to feel better, then go winter camping.  I just returned from 4 days on a ridge top camp and I enjoyed my time up there.  I'm not sure Rick, my winter camping partner, enjoyed himself as much.  His freight sled broke, his tent partially collapsed, and he never set up his stove to get warm.  Despite the winds and the snow, I remained comfortable, warm, and secure in my tent, and the best part was - - - no mosquitoes!!! 
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
52 M38 Blue Mule, 51 M100 Blue Mule Tale
52 XM38EV1 Electro-Willys, 52 M100 Juice Box
Katiedid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katiedid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar. 2019 at 7:00pm
….. you're not firing on all cylinders Mikey. Winter camping. Silly boy.
Katiedid
48 CJ2A Kate's Karriage aka Waltzing Matilda
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar. 2019 at 4:40am
This week was a lot less suspicious than last week.  At least I don't think there are any crazy ladies on these registration forms.  The last names are Pierce, and Herman.   The number of forms is in the low 50's, so we'll run the random number generator on May first to see who will be here this year.  
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
bokesjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bokesjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar. 2019 at 3:13pm
Mr Picard
I have not seen a Bokelman listed as a registered hopeful participant. Have you not received a registration form from me?
m38mike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m38mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar. 2019 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by bokesjeep bokesjeep wrote:

Mr Picard
I have not seen a Bokelman listed as a registered hopeful participant. Have you not received a registration form from me?

Steven, your registration with Mark is the only one I've received this week.  I would have announced it Sunday but since you asked I'll answer today.

The only people who call me Mr. Picard are my Lawyer, and my Banker's secretary, and my doctor's receptionist.  Everyone else calls me Mike.  A few call me Colonel but that's a small group with some common history. 
M38Mike
46 CJ2A SAMCJ2A
4?-5? CJ2A/3A/M38 Jigsaw
51 M38 Green Jeanne
bokesjeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bokesjeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar. 2019 at 7:45pm
Can’t wait to meet you, It will be Mike from now on
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic