Forum Home Forum Home > Bantam Trailer - Discussion - For Sale - Wanted > Bantam Trailer - Your project
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christmas came early to Arizona

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72chateauclubwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christmas came early to Arizona
    Posted: 07 July 2012 at 3:13pm
Hi all,

A fireman friend I've known since elementary school called from Texas to make me jealous with his newest acquisition, T3-C #24924, purchased for the princely sum of $200 out of somebody's back yard.  Appears to be all original, save for the replacement tires, tail light, and license plate bracket.  I'd been looking for a civilian Bantam for a while myself.  My buddy works his trailers and subsequently bought an M-101 more in-line with his needs.  Long story short, I subsidized the purchase of the M-101 and the civilian trailer is now mine.  There's no rust through and the bottom is in really nice shape.

Steve

61 Utility Wagon (4X4, L6-226)
T3-C #24924
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2012 at 4:07pm
Nice catch Clap
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Randy Snyder View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Snyder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 2:39pm
Steve,
Great looking trailer!  Can you post some more photos of the trailer?  Hitch, tailgate, etc.   What kind of reflectors are on it?  Round or oval bezels?  Manufacturer stamp in bezel?

Randy

Edited by Randy Snyder - 08 July 2012 at 2:40pm
'46 2A #13943

'46 2A #26236

'45 T3-C #436

72chateauclubwagon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 72chateauclubwagon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 5:09pm

Thanks, guys.  I won't be able to pick-up the trailer 'til later in the year, but here are a few more photos.  My buddy swapped out the hitch for a 2" ball (not shown), but I made sure he kept the original hitch and hardware and didn't cut / drill anything in the process (other than the new hitch).  Neither of the lights are factory, but I think everything else is, or will be once I swap the original Fulton back on.  The bottom's bowed, but there's no serious rust.  I can't wait.

Steve

61 Utility Wagon (4X4, L6-226)
T3-C #24924
CressidaEilidh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CressidaEilidh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug. 2012 at 1:34pm
When The vacation are arrives a courtyard of people dig in their storage room to find their decorations to ensure there is a little breaths of Christmas cheer inside their house.  short funny christmas quotes santa claus
Forget me if you can
sandusky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandusky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug. 2012 at 2:24pm
Nice find! I consider that to be one of the ultimate Jeep acc.Someday I'll find one
WeeWilly View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WeeWilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug. 2012 at 2:52pm
  What is happening to Santa Claus lately  delivering all the trailers and Jeep parts and early at that.  He is delivering a Bantam S/N 3782 to me in October along with some other Jeep accessories. I hope he is just thinning out his surplus and not going modern on us. We will know if we start seeing reindeer on Ebay.

JIM  
47 CJ2A (Ranch Hand) 48 CJ2A, 48 Willys truck, T3C 3782, M274 (Military Mule)
 Post Reply Post Reply