Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > CJ2A Page Member Created Parts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CJ2A wiring harness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2013 at 2:25am
Hey, Mooger7...bought a harness 9 years ago for my 48 cj2a --- one of the "pre-mades" ....took this long to get started.  Does not seem to be the right one...am looking for the instructions (my buddy lost them for me).  If I can't find them, I might just as well buy one of your harnesses.  Will let you know in the next few days, I hope you have some left!!!!  Thanks   Jeryn 
Jerry CJ2A 222629
slowclimb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowclimb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 2:49pm
Just received my harness and it looks great. I can't wait to rip out the mix match rats nest that is there now and install this.Thumbs Up
82cj7401 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82cj7401 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2013 at 1:53am
Can ya make one for a 2A with a Buick v6 225?  Will need one for my DJ project.
Thanks
Carl
56 DJ3A
1957 Willys Pickup
1948 CJ2A
2 69 Jeepsters
schoolbuilder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schoolbuilder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 4:03pm
Mogger7,

will you do a harness for an 12v/alternator converted 2A?  I'd like to buy your work.  Thanks,
Shaun
Schoolbuilder
New Ashford, MA
'46 CJ2A #17033
BayDog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BayDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct. 2014 at 3:20pm
PM sent.
CHOO46CJ2A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHOO46CJ2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov. 2014 at 5:55am
You still out there and creating these or have a set? Thanks
Matt in Missouri
mogger7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mogger7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov. 2014 at 10:05pm
I have 7-8 harnesses about ready . I have messaged a few of you that had contacted me but not all If your still interested shoot me a message and I'll get back with you asap. The stock harness is $190.00 and $15.00 for right tail light
    $5.00 for right side heater. also I need to know if you have a keyed coil or one mounted on the block.Do you have the switsh   for the dash light under the left side of the dash or do the dash light come on with the headlights . Where are your horns left fender or left side of firewall
At this time I'm not doing turn signals but may if I can come up with a harness addition . If you look at a standard turn sig. circuit it takes some of you light wires directly into the turn unit and splits them off as the signal is needed . Basicly just a lot of extra wire. And as far as Alternators go I can drop the wires going from Generator to the Reg. (3 each) and drop the wire from feg. to ign. switch and you can do your own alt. thing   There areso many ways to install an Alt. ( l-side r- side Gm ford etc. and they wire up diff.
Give me your thoughts
Shipping in cont. Us is $13.00 Paypal works the best for me
when this batch is gone I will be doing more

Thanks
mogger7
mogger7
JeepFever View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JeepFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov. 2014 at 1:19pm
Will this harness work on a '51 '3A  ?   . .   if so,  I would be interested in one.
mogger7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mogger7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec. 2014 at 12:30pm
Still have a few harnesses left and still try'n to contact a few folks that pm'd me about them
mogger7
mogger7
FIRSTD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FIRSTD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb. 2017 at 10:49pm
Hello. My name is David from Kentucky. I just bought a 1948 CJ2A and need a wiring harness. I have a lot of work to do, but am excited about my first Willys project. Can you help me find a harness? I also need seat frames and cushions. I want an original looking Willys, but plan on driving/using it. Than being said, I'm not looking to have the most expensive/perfect pieces. Thanks. D_First@outlook.com
First
Kenneth_V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenneth_V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2017 at 8:44pm
Are you still making these harnesses?
Kulpfarm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kulpfarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2017 at 2:13am
I would be interested in one too
Kenneth_V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenneth_V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2017 at 5:47pm
Hi mogger7  Sent you a pm about your harnesses but it hasnt been opened!!
windyhill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windyhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 5:28am
This is an old thread, I just got one from Walcks, looks really nice and they have options.
'48 CJ2A
'53 CJ3B
'59 CJ6
'65 CJ5
'67 CJ5
Kenneth_V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kenneth_V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 3:47pm
Yes, I saw it was old but thought I'd see if he was still making them. I just ordered a ton of stuff from Walcks, thought I would try and support a member here before I placed another order with them.
46cj2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 46cj2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep. 2017 at 2:17am
Do you still have harness for 46 cj2a I need one with horn on fire wall
Don0101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don0101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb. 2020 at 6:32am
I have a 1948 cj2a and really need a wiring harness Thanx :)
FlattieFanatic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlattieFanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2020 at 4:53am
Do you happen to still make theses harnesses ?
Flattie Fanatic Forever
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12