Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Research & History
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Correct speedometer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct speedometer
    Posted: 09 Oct. 2021 at 5:32pm
1946 CJ2A 22077............what would be the correct speedometer for this jeep? Manufacturer? Face design? Etc etc. Thank you.
damar2yxr View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damar2yxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct. 2021 at 11:26am
I would direct you to the Parts list section on the forum and go to “instruments” and then go to speedometers. There is a wealth of info there to help answer your questions.
eat,sleep,jeep

Proud father of a Marine, Army Dentist, Navy Pilot and a Princess. LIFE IS GOOD!
43MB,47CJ2-A,48CJ2-A X2,70Jeepster Commando 1/2 cab,84CJ-7,
wheelie View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct. 2021 at 8:16pm
Thank you. It's a start. Not sure I'd call 14 posts a wealth of info but, relatively speaking, I suppose it is indeed. I appreciate the help. 

It's a shame so much old research (pictures mostly) has fallen as the internet has grown. I guess that's why I still like books. I'll have to start perusing my volumes for pertinent information. Now.....where did I leave my glasses???? LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply