Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Creepy Crawl at Kansas Rocks Park - Event Date: 21 Oct. 2017

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bridog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Creepy Crawl at Kansas Rocks Park
    Posted: 29 Sep. 2017 at 6:50pm
The Kansas Rocks Recreational Park (KRRP) will be having it's annual Creepy Crawl event on Saturday 10/21. The park is located near Fort Scott, KS. This is a fun event for adults and kids alike to kickoff the winter wheelin season here in the midwest. KRRP has trails ranging from a peaceful ride through the woods to extreme hills and ledges.  A new area has also been opened up that I am looking forward to wheelin in for the first time. We are planning on attending and camping out after the evening haunted trail ride. I have attached a link to the event below. KRRP does require a roll bar or hard top to access the trails. Flattie not have a roll cage...no problem, just bring one of your other Jeeps that does.  Brian

47heater View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 47heater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct. 2017 at 4:47am
You guys have fun this weekend. I hope that we can get a few guys from the K. C. Area together sometime soon & swap stories about this weekend.
 Post Reply Post Reply