Forum Home Forum Home > Buying, Selling or Trading > Wanted to Buy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dasboard data plate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dasboard data plate
    Posted: 06 Jan. 2019 at 4:56am
Looking for a dashboard dataplate for a cj2a. 
smfulle View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smfulle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan. 2019 at 6:32am
This guy in the Netherlands is the go to person for data plates. He ships to the USA so I bet he would ship to you.

Stan
48 CJ2A (Grampa's Jeep)
59 Chevy 1/2 ton
Grampa's Jeep Build Thread
dsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan. 2019 at 6:33pm
Thanks for the lead.  But I'm looking for beaten takeoff plates. 

Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2019 at 2:41pm
There are a couple different styles of dash board data plates. 1st post says data plate (singular) indicating the single 2" x 10" plate. 3rd post says data plates (plural) indicating the three 3-1/8 tall data plates. Which style do you need? Also, if you need the 3 individual plates, note that there is an early (WILLYS), a late (JEEP), and even later (JEEP) center serial plate. So in that case you'll have to specify that as well.   
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

dsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2019 at 4:45pm
The single long plate that comes on a late 2a or 3a with WILLYS OVERLAND MOTORS written on it
Joe DeYoung View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe DeYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan. 2019 at 5:20pm
I have a nice beaten take off plate. PM sent.
Joe DeYoung
to many jeeps, parts, and accessories to list here, but apparently enough to keep me in trouble with my wife.

Post Reply Post Reply