Forum Home Forum Home > The CJ2A Parts Project > Parts List > Special Equipment and Accessories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deluxe Tool kit 94034

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophe Chevalet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Deluxe Tool kit 94034
    Posted: 24 Dec. 2011 at 8:51am
Hello all's
I just finished to reproduce the Willys Overland Motors De luxe tool kit 94034.
I have never see one original kit just some picts on one original Willys accessories catalog and on the Jeepster owner manual 1948/49. Following these picts and one magnifying glass and listing on CJ2A part list I have identified each tool. Hammer, adjustable wrench, plier are brand Mc Kaig-Hatch Buffalo NY. Spark plug wrench is Apco Mossberg Attleboro Mass. Handle Screwdriver and blades was difficult to identify, most closer I have found is brand Xcelite. One professional has made the pliable vinyl case. For the inscription WILLYS OVERLAND MOTORS TOOL KIT DE LUXE, I use special white paint for vinyl and professional made for me an special stencil of this marking. I know this reproduction is not perfect, I do my best but if you have more infos or picts or by chance one original tool kit, I'm glad to receive these new informations and help me to approach the perfection... Thanks in advance for your help!   

Edited by christophe Chevalet - 26 Dec. 2011 at 4:55pm
mogger7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mogger7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec. 2011 at 12:20pm
Nice Job   If you'd  to test it out as a Xmas present   just send it to me and I'll tel you how it works
mogger7
mogger7
christophe Chevalet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophe Chevalet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec. 2011 at 1:03pm
Thanks! Yes you are right its a christmas gift for my father.
This de luxe tool kit will go into the Willys Jeepster 673VJ of my father.
ndrtkr View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndrtkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec. 2011 at 1:31pm
Very nice ChristopheThumbs Up!
Merry Christmas!
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid"- John Wayne

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophe Chevalet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec. 2011 at 2:03pm
Thanks and Merry Christmas for you and your family!
bgirmus View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgirmus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec. 2011 at 5:14pm
Very Nice! Have you considered making additional reproductions of the bag? I am sure that there would be some interest in it.

Brandon
1946 CJ2A 46191
1943 MB 265211

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christophe Chevalet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec. 2011 at 5:19pm
Hello Brandon

In reality no, but this professional made an drawing about this bag...and he can reproduce this bag easily...
For the marking I have made severals stencils... 

Christophe

ndrtkr View Drop Down

Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ndrtkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec. 2011 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by bgirmus bgirmus wrote:

Very Nice! Have you considered making additional reproductions of the bag? I am sure that there would be some interest in it.

Brandon

I agree.  However, I've never seen or read any evidence as to what type of tool roll  the 2a tools were stored in.  Plenty of evidence exists as to the late MB, but I'm certain the same style bags were not used in the civilian market.  There were less tools provided & that would have been overkill.  I would think (IMO) a simple canvas style drawstring top closing bag.  I wish someone with more info would chime in.  I have obtained the correct tools for my kit, but need to know more on the tool roll or bag.
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid"- John Wayne
Joshuatwatson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshuatwatson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec. 2011 at 5:56pm
Looks great.. but I think that's the wrong hammer?? The pictures of the original have a left handed hammer and you clearly have a right handed hammer!!  LOL
www.RealDealRealty.com
dennisanvil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisanvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2011 at 2:13am
Originally posted by Joshuatwatson Joshuatwatson wrote:

Looks great.. but I think that's the wrong hammer?? The pictures of the original have a left handed hammer and you clearly have a right handed hammer!!  LOL
what have you been smoking these day?LOLLOL
dennis
dennisanvil                   1948 cj2a, maker of tailgate hooks & hand forge iron ware
there not any knowen cure for jeep fever.
serial # 164136<
Joshuatwatson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joshuatwatson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec. 2011 at 3:02am
hahahaha.. you're a blacksmith.. I'm supprised you didn't know that.. lol..
www.RealDealRealty.com
dennisanvil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dennisanvil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec. 2011 at 3:28am
is that like a side saddle   for a wild milking cow? or a sky hook?
BeerBeer 
dennis
dennisanvil                   1948 cj2a, maker of tailgate hooks & hand forge iron ware
there not any knowen cure for jeep fever.
serial # 164136<
OrsonPouchard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrsonPouchard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2021 at 3:33am
Bonjour 
Willys Overland Motors De luxe 94034
La Collection Soldes du Jour J Nerrant &amp;amp;amp;  fils |  Vente n°3114 |  Lot n°7 |  Artcurial

Edited by OrsonPouchard - 24 July 2021 at 9:34am
https://onlyfans.marketingdirect.lu/ OnlyFans
 Post Reply Post Reply