Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Detroit 4 Fest in September 16-18

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Detroit 4 Fest in September 16-18
    Posted: 09 July 2022 at 7:39am
https://4festevents.com/detroit-4fest-detroit-mi-off-roading-event/
I went a few years ago and had a good time, but skipped last year. I hear this year is going to be special. They are going to have some vintage ex-Baja type race trucks there. I'm going. If anyone else goes, let me know. They are opening up another large tract of land as well and I had the opportunity to explore it a few weeks ago. There's something for everyone, though I am sure the 4Fest event will be crowded. 

Edited by drm101 - 17 Aug. 2022 at 9:37am
Dean
'47 CJ2A "Mud Hen"
The less the Power the More the Force
Bill Norris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2022 at 11:27am
Hey Dean,

Sounds like some of my family was planning to go. I’m going to try to work it out to make it. 

Thanks,
Bill
Holy Toledo! Jeep Calendars and the Dispatcher Jeep magazine

http://dispatchermagazine.com
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2022 at 9:22am
Awesome! Let me know when you plan to be there so I can find you. You can also just text or call. 248-931-9547. 
Dean
'47 CJ2A "Mud Hen"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2022 at 5:39pm
👍 Pretty sure I’ll be able to convince Mark to come. He does remember you from work. 

Bill
248-404-7113

wfopete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wfopete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2022 at 5:48pm
Suffer Fools, Gladly!
U.S. Army Iraq Veteran (ret.)
drm101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drm101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2022 at 5:36pm
We had a perfect day! Bill Norris showed up with several folks and a Commander and Wrangler, Kim was there with his Willy's, and we met some new folks I hadn't met before. Had a blast and put some scratches on the good side, so now both sides are scratched, so it matches. The old girl was not starting well so after some head scratching and a bunch of help, we figured out that points weren't opening far enough. Adjusted those and we were back in business. 

Dean
'47 CJ2A "Mud Hen"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Norris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep. 2022 at 6:48pm
Thanks for all the hospitality Dean! We had a great time. Also appreciate the ride in your 2A since mine was being moody and uncooperative today. 

I always find it amazing to see these simple little Willys going the same places all the highly modified expensive stuff goes. 

Bill

Post Reply Post Reply