Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Jeep Photos and Stories
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

“Dippy” and “Bernardo” check out the fall

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: “Dippy” and “Bernardo” check out the fall
    Posted: 11 Oct. 2019 at 1:05am
my dad and I took a leisurely tour through the Woods today. Couldn’t have asked for better weather! Tons of fun! 

Batjac65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Batjac65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct. 2019 at 1:31am
Man, I like that diesel of yours. This looks like a lot of fun.
1946 CJ2A #75375
Millennium falcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millennium falcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct. 2019 at 1:53pm
thank you! 
Flatfender Ben View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flatfender Ben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct. 2019 at 4:36am
Wow that’s fun!
Thanks for taking the time to create and share these videos!
Your awesome Clap
1946 cj2a desert dog
1946 cj2a bulldog
1948 cj2a blue jeep
1953 cj3b yard dog
1955 willys wagon
1955 willys pickup
1956 willys pickup boomer
1960 fc 170
1968 jeepster commando
1990 Grand wagoneer
mictat2214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mictat2214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct. 2019 at 1:36pm
Thanx for the nice video. However, can't figure out the allure of taking these classic vehicles and dragging them thru muck, mire, tree stumps & boulders. I guess it's to each his own.
Jeepinjase View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeepinjase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct. 2019 at 11:01pm
I personally LOVE taking my Jeep out in the hills, muck, mud , and more!  It is so much fun to see what these neat little vehicles are capable of.  Plus they work a lot better off road than on.  The allure is folding down the windshield, driving slowly through the hills and trusting the work done to your little truck and trusting that 70 year old technology to get you back home.
  I take mine hunting whenever possible and getting to the hunting spot is over half the fun!  Plus, when people see you out in the hills with a vehicle that made most of the trails they are riding on, they can’t help but smile and ask questions.
Plus, I can fix my rig out on the trails.  Most people in there side by sides have no idea how to fix any problems that might arise.
It is a total blast to take one out on the trails!  You have to have skill and be able to pick a good line.  If you have one, take it out and test it out, you might find that it is your new favorite way of traveling in it!
davemacinnh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davemacinnh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct. 2019 at 2:53am
always gotta be one parade queen in the bunch. I honestly don’t get the allure of driving a Jeep 100 miles a year and never wanting to do anything more fun than pounding pavement. I watched that video and it’s extremely tame so not sure where you are seeing the abuse. I think it’s time to go wax a fender or something isn’t it?
 Post Reply Post Reply