Forum Home Forum Home > Suggestions, Comments and Testing > Suggestions and Comments for the forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do we have an approved vendor list?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2011 at 6:40am
Originally posted by scoutpilot scoutpilot wrote:

OK, Roc. How about something as simple as a catalogue page which lists known vendors and manufacturers currently supplying us.

Not up to me, I was just throwing out an opinion.

I guess, though with most hobbies I prefer to do my own research. Just because I got a good or bad deal doesn't always mean you would get the same.

We do know there is a Parts Suppliers list here on the Links page of the Home Page, right?Wink
                               http://www.thecj2apage.com/links.html

Edited by rocnroll - 15 Oct. 2011 at 6:41am
'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
scoutpilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scoutpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2011 at 10:40am
WOW! That was fast!Embarrassed Sometimes I need a 2X4 across the ear to get the point. Thanks Roc.
rocnroll View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocnroll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2011 at 4:56pm
That's o.k. I'm pretty sure a big majority of the forum readers never experience the Home Page when they come here......it's always been that way. Big smile

'47 CJ2A PU
'48 CJ2A Lefty

"Common sense is not that common"
banjobees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote banjobees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct. 2011 at 5:13pm
Perfect Roc!
Dave R.

'46 CJ2A
Pat T. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pat T. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct. 2011 at 2:06am
http://www.public.asu.edu/~grover/willys/parts.html

Here is list that I have used many times to find suppliers. I am not sure if all of them are still around. Northstar is not in Dassel anymore from what I heard at the fall reunion.
Pat
drandlett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drandlett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct. 2011 at 11:37am
There you go, I was among those never to explore the homepage!

Thanks for the heads up, great resource.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12