Forum Home Forum Home > CJ-2A Discussion Area > Off-Topic area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

early cj5 forum ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark W. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: early cj5 forum ?
    Posted: 12 Dec. 2017 at 5:19pm
Anyone else having problems? I get the old site when I use my bookmark and when I go to log in it says I am banned. It did this once before. I am not banned.
Chug A Lug
1948 2A Body Customized
1949 3A W/S
1957 CJ5 Frame Modified
Late 50's 134L 9.25"clutch T90A D18 (1.25") D44/30 flanged E-Locker D25 5.38 Since 1962
Frank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 2017 at 5:53pm
Mark,

I just got on a couple of minutes ago. I didn't have any issues.

Frank
SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A View Drop Down
Sponsor Member x 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SE Kansas 46 CJ-2A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 2017 at 6:55pm
Mark:

I thought you knew that the CJ-5 site banned you for using a CJ-5 frame under a CJ-3A body. In the opinion of the moderator, that was sacrilege. It was discussed on one of the CJ-5 Forum topics quite extensively. The consensus was that you were to be banned from the site until you made amends.

Just Kidding, Mark... Seriously, I would talk to the moderator or get someone to speak for you that can get on.
46 CJ-2A #64462 "Ol' Red" (bought April 1969)(second owner)(12 V, 11" brakes, M-38 frame, MD Juan tub)

U.S. Coast Guard Chief Petty Officer(ret.)
U.S. Army Vietnam veteran and damned proud of it.

Unkamonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 2017 at 7:43pm
I am banned from the ECJ5 site because I was accused of being a racist and a bigot. I told my Hispanic neighbors about it and they got a good laugh out of it.
Actually I think I was banned because I didn't kiss some moderators rear end correctly. I can't type out what a few others said about it.
uncamonkey
berettajeep View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berettajeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 2017 at 8:22pm
Been a while since I've gone there but I just tried and it worked fine for me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 2017 at 9:42pm
I just tried it and most of the information was gone. They were hacked a few years ago so I wonder if the hackers came back. Not me, I don't have as clue as to how to do that sort of thing.

Edited by Unkamonkey - 12 Dec. 2017 at 9:47pm
uncamonkey
jeeper50 View Drop Down
Sponsor Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeeper50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 2017 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Unkamonkey Unkamonkey wrote:

I am banned from the ECJ5 site because I was accused of being a racist and a bigot. I told my Hispanic neighbors about it and they got a good laugh out of it.
Actually I think I was banned because I didn't kiss some moderators rear end correctly. I can't type out what a few others said about it.

same thing happened to me years ago with another username, I just swapped names and never looked back,

guess I pissed someone there off too! guess we're just renegades

Belleview ol skool winch soon.
'48 CJ2A 283 V8 sm 420 granny low, tera low D18, overdrive,lockers

Texan at heart,Alabama by retirement

RICKG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RICKG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec. 2017 at 10:15pm
I never met a mule I didn't like!
MC51986 "OD MULE" DOD 01-52
'50 CJ3A "Bucksnort".
Keep 'em Rollin'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unkamonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec. 2017 at 12:37am
Originally posted by RICKG RICKG wrote:

Exactly how I felt about it. I was told I was good to go and the next morning I was banned.
uncamonkey
 Post Reply Post Reply