Forum Home Forum Home > Clubs, Shows and Get together listings. > Shows and get togethers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eleventh Annual New Hampshire Vintage Ride - Event Date: 17 June 2023

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheUglyJeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Eleventh Annual New Hampshire Vintage Ride
    Posted: 18 Feb. 2023 at 10:29am
Hello!
The Eleventh Annual New Hampshire Vintage Ride is one June 17th this year! the ride is Starts at 9:00, so arrive early! It is once again located at my shop, 134 Deering Center Road, Deering NH.

This year there will be three groups, I have done my best to separate them into different difficulties to have something for everyone!

Limited trailer parking is available onsite, offsite parking is available at the local park and ride located at 229-239 Old Henniker Rd, Hillsboro New Hampshire

Come early! camp out onsite behind the shop, or stay at any of the local camp grounds or hotels. We will be having a camp fire Friday Night with festivities and fellowship!

For more information join the Facebook page: Annual New Hampshire Vintage Jeep Trail ride

I can't wait for this year, it's always a great time!
Pope891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pope891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2023 at 8:18am
Hi Austin,
I'm considering camping out Saturday night as well.  Is that ok?
-Pope
Instagram #flatfenderpope

My Build
TheUglyJeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheUglyJeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb. 2023 at 1:52pm
Yes it is! I think a couple people are planning to stay.
TheUglyJeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheUglyJeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2023 at 3:39pm
The Ride is under two months away! I have been working hard to make this year the best year yet. I have three routes planned for different skill levels. I am excited for this year! Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about the terrain or anything else to do with the trip.
stevez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2023 at 4:32pm
hope to be there. just wondering though, does anybody know when the guys from the epic Willys adventure are supposed to go up Mt Washington? I think it would be fun to join them too unless ya can't!!!???
Pope891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pope891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2023 at 11:39am
Stevez - that's a good point.  The Epic Willys Adventure is starting from the Bantam Jeep Festival on June 11th.  I can't help but wonder if they will be in the same area as the Vintage NH ride...maybe some coordination between the two events would be fun...
Instagram #flatfenderpope

My Build
stevez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2023 at 3:27pm
pope, one of the guys got back to me, you can see his reply at the bantam post on the old Willys forum. meeting up with those guys sounds little hit and miss
 Post Reply Post Reply